Kays pov

Once Tyler  said finally and I said agreed and I'm with him now and I'm very happy. Robby smiled at me and we went straight home and I got in my room and I was watching horror movies and then Robby walk in. I continued to watch and he crawled in the bed and he said Kay can I and I nodded my head and we started making out and we ended up hookin up and we went straight to bed afterwards

3 and half months later
Our relationship is very strong and I woke up and ran to the bathroom in my room and puke and I haven't seen Robby in a month because he had a tour and I walk out and ran down the stairs and I said dad and I said I need an appointment with my doctor and he said which doctor and I said women doctors for female problems and then he called and they had availability in hour so I got dressed and we left. Once we arrived at the hospital and I got to the office and then I was taken back to a room after the collected my pee and the nurse was asking me questions about my sex life and if I could be pregnant and I said I don't know and then she left and the doctor came in and said Kay you are pregnant and if it's okay with you I'm gonna take you to the ultrasound room and I said okay and we went to the room and I laid down and she put the gel on my stomach and I seen a lil baby and I was 10 weeks and she said it's a healthy baby and here is the heartbeat and I smiled and she ask if the baby dad is around and I said he is but on the road currently. Once she printed off the ultrasound and I said thank you and I went to reschedule the next appointment in 2 weeks and I said okay and I walk out of the hospital and Sebastian was waiting and he had a look on his face and I said what's wrong and he said you're not gonna like this but Thomas and Robby got in a fight. I said don't want to hear it and dad ask how the appointment was and I said well I handed him the ultrasound and he said yes and I'm so happy for you and I said don't say anything because I'm scared to tell Robby. Once we got home I seen a vehicle I never seen before and I walk in the house and I seen Tyler and Tony and Triston and Cory but no Robby and I ran to my room and I ran to the bathroom and I end up puking and I heard baby are you okay and I said yes I'm fine and I got up slowly. And I turn and I saw his face and no bruises and I heard you got in a fight I said and he smiled and yeah I did said Robby and I smiled and he said where were you and I said I was at the doctors office and I'm okay and I look down and Robby kissed me and I heard a knock on the door and Robby said come in and it was Tyler and he said Robby we got to go to the studio and Robby look at me and I said it's okay go and he kissed me and left and then Stevie and Sebastian walk in and I heard Kay and I turn at dad and he ask did you and I shook my head. Then I seen a dm from an account that had a picture of Robby on tour kissing another girl and I dropped my phone. Sebastian grab my phone and he said he is dead and I said can it be an old photo right and dad shook his head and said that was one of the shows they just did and I ran to the bathroom and puke and Stevie ran in and grab my hair and place it in a ponytail. Once I was done I wash my mouth and I took out the ultrasound and I said dad what do I do and dad and Stevie hugged me and I said you know nothing and then I hid the ultrasound and I fell asleep and few hours later I heard fighting you can leave now and then my door flew open I heard baby girl and I slowly woke up and I seen Robby face it was bleeding and I said wanna explain to me about this and I showed him the photo and he said I never kissed anyone please believe me and then Sebastian said you need to leave and Robby kisses me and left and I seen his face and I look down and Stevie brought up pizza and I ate and I said thank you and I ate and I turn on twisters and I fell asleep.

2 weeks later
I have barely heard from Robby but Tyler and Anthony were downstairs when I came down and I heard Kay you ready and I said yes dad and we left little did we know Robby was with Cory and Triston and Triston saw me and I said dad I just want the best for me and them. Dad smiled and said Kay you will be okay and i felt sick and I drank water and then once we got to the hospital and I said I'll text you when I'm done and I walk in the hospital and I went straight to the women's health and I got check in and I sat down and then I heard my name and it was the nurse and I got taken back and I heard we need you to drink this and I did and then they said in hour gonna need blood work and I heard wanna find out the gender and I already gave blood for that and I said yes please and I heard it's a girl but we will double check and once she check and I cried and the nurse Brittany said it's a girl and printed the ultrasounds and I said thank you and to reschedule In a month and I said okay and I went and got reschedule and I was in the elevator and once we got to the first floor and I got to the labs and I did the blood work and they gave me a water afterwards and then I heard have a good rest of your day and I walk out and dad saw me and he drove and pick me up and I showed him and he smiled and said well do you know the gender and I nodded my head and I said when I can I'll do shopping and he smiled and we drove home and i heard do you want anything and I said Tacobell and dad got me tacos and once we were done we went home and once we got to the house I seen Triston Cory and Robby outside and I said dad and I hide the ultrasounds and I got out and walk in the house and I heard Sebastian say didn't I tell you that you weren't allowed here and Robby said I just wanted to talk to Kay and let her know I'm leaving again for two months and I was in my room and I place the ultrasounds with the other one hidden and Robby walk in and I heard Kay is everything okay and I said yeah I'll be fine and I heard Kay why did you have another appointment and I said no reason I'm okay.