Kays pov

Three months later
I was in the studio recording songs and Ekoh nodded his head and I look down and I sang the song and I seen Sebastian and Andy walk in and they were shocked to see me actually recording. Once we were done recording and I came out and Sebastian said I'm so proud of you and I smiled and Andy hugged me and he said are you okay and I nodded my head. Once Sebastian said so how many songs and Ryan said 6 songs recorded so far and we have many more and he said that's good and he left and I heard Kay come out of Ryan's mouth and he pointed and I ran in the recording room and I recorded another song. I heard we have a festival tomorrow and Kay you will be singing tomorrow and I smiled and Ekoh was dancing and I got done recording. Me and Ekoh left to the store and I seen Robby and Anthony and Tyler walking and they saw me and I heard is that Kay and I turn and I seen it was Tyler and I kept walking and Ekoh wrap his arms around me and he pointed at a cute top and I said for what and he said tomorrow and I laugh and I smiled and said sure and he grab my size and we left to check out and when we were checking out I seen Triston and Cory and them and they saw me and we left and we got home and I fell asleep on the couch and I woke up at 9am and I got dressed and Ekoh and I got on the tour bus and I heard Kay you were going on first and I nodded my head and once we got there and I started doing my makeup and we got to the stage and my songs were really skyrocketing in the music records and I seen Tyler Anthony Triston Cory Tyler Josh and Sebastian Stevie Stan and Andy and them and they saw me and I smiled and I got handed the microphone and I heard why me start playing and I started singing and I walk on the stage and I seen Robby look at me and he was shocked and I look at Ekoh and he smiled and i look at Sebastian and he was crying and I seen Robby face and I seen a girl walk up to him and he seen my face and I said I'm not the one to blame or be shamed and I was crying and I seen Ekoh and he knew it was apart of the song and I look at Ekoh and he said let's go and I started singing triggered and I seen Robby looking at me and I started dancing and I look at Robby and he was shocked and I look at Ekoh and I seen Matt and Matt wave at me and I smiled and me and Matt were talking a lot and I said frozen in your tracks and Tyler was shocked and I said I can't fucking do this anymore and I smiled and I heard 10 things I hate about you start playing and I smiled and I said everyone knows this one and if you know it I'm gonna need your help. I sang and I seen Thomas in the crowd and this song was about him and he smiled at me and I started singing the reasons and I seen Robby face when I said had to fake it and I look at Thomas and he was shocked and I smiled while I was singing and Robby seen me and I scream to you I've I got a list of why you don't get to Fuck me and I smiled and Robby knew. Once I was done I ran off the stage and Ekoh hugged me and Matt hugged me and I said how are you and he said let's go and I nodded my head and Ryan gave me the Okay we were walking and we were walking when Matt wrapped his arm around me and said wanna go dance and I said yes let's go and once we got to his car and he open the door when I was getting in I saw Robby and Tyler running towards us and Matt got in and drove off and once we got to the dance studio and I said do you think I'm silly for following my dreams even though the person I wanted to spend the rest of my life with abandon me and got with another girl and he said no your not silly and that guy is not worth it and we were in the studio and we started dancing to carry out and little did I know Tyler knew who Matt was and showed up outside the studio and me and Matt were messing around and he start grinding on me and I smiled and I felt him pull me closer and I felt his area and I look away and I seen Tyler and he pointed at me and I seen Robby and I walk away and started dancing and Matt grab me and started grinding on me and I started laughing and we were having fun and I seen Robby he look pissed off and I heard is that the guy you told me about and I said yep and he look pissed and I heard Matt laugh and say wanna go and he motion to the back door and I nodded my head and we left to the back door and we walk to his car and I heard can you see her and I heard they went into that room where that door is and I got in Matt's car and we drove off and I seen Tyler face and he pointed and Matt dropped me off at Ekoh and I walk in the house and Matt already left and I seen Anthony and Triston was there and I seen Ekoh and he said hey Kay and I said I'm going to shower and he said how was hanging out with Matt and I laugh and I said I'll tell you later about it. Once I got undressed and in the shower and I heard the door open and I look and seen it was Robby and I said out and pointed at the door and he said no and I was done and I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my body and got out to a pissed off Robby and I said can I help you. He said yeah you can and little did Robby know tonight was the last time I was performing because I went under a fake name. Once he said I love you and I laugh and said to late for that and I got dressed and I pack up my suitcase and Robby said are you leaving and I said nothing. I heard Kay talk to me and I look down and said I'm sorry and Sebastian walk in and said ready and I said yes dad and Sebastian took my suitcase and I said goodbye Robby. I walk down the stairs and Ekoh hugged me and I walk out of the house and onto the bus.