Kays pov

Once Robby kissed me and Cory walk in and said she said no and she is on strict bed rest and I said told you and Cory left and I said I better get in the tub and I got in the tub and wash my hair  Robby walk in and said damn baby and I smiled and I said babe I love you but you really should go on tour I'll be fine. Once I was done washing my hair and body and when I got out I seen Robby looking at me and he said I love you and he kissed me and I said I'll be fine if you leave I promise you. Once I got in the bed and I turn on twister and he sat down next to me and I said you can go I'll be fine and I heard can't trust it and I said go I'll be fine I promise you and I kissed him and I look down and said I'm worried though and he said about what and I said that your gonna cheat on me and Robby said i won't and I promise you and I nodded my head and then Cory and Triston walk in and said we leave tomorrow. I look at Robby and i said I'll be fine and they left my room and I had my headphones in my ears and dial tone started playing and I started singing and I didn't expect Robby and them to open my door and I was crying and I felt multiple people attack me with a group hug and I open my eyes and it was Robby Triston Cory Anthony and Tyler. I look down and I close my eyes and everyone left and it was only Robby holding me and I open my eyes and then Robby grabbed my face and kissed me and Cory was recording and then I kissed back. Then I went back to watching movies and I turn on scream and it was 2pm and Robby was gone and I seen the door open it was Ekoh and he got in the bed and I said hey and he said hey and I said how are you and I heard i miss you and I smiled and I said miss you too and I said Robby is on tour for the next two months and I'm due in two months and I'm scared that I'll go into labor when he is on tour and I heard you will be okay I promise you. I seen it was 5pm and the door open to Robby and Ekoh was on the bed and we were watching Fnaf and Ekoh said I'll see you tomorrow and I nodded my head and he left. Robby had a plate of spaghetti and he handed it to me and I ate he entire plate and I said thank you for coming back because I wanted to see your handsome face again. Once Robby said I leave tomorrow morning and I said I know and it's okay and I continue watching movie and Sebastian came in and we were discussing about eating and I said yes dad it won't happen again and I promise you. I heard Ryan send me a song and I heard it and I called Ryan and he said wanna be on this song and I said I would love to but can't sorry. I seen Sebastian face and I said I haven't sang in months and I want to keep it that way if possible and I heard that's understandable and I said bye Ryan. Ryan said our contact ends in a month and I smiled and I said okay. Once I hung up and I realized I could be a singer for thriller records and I sat down and it was 8pm and I was very exhausted and Robby walk in and seen I was tired but I was staying up so I can spend time with Robby and Robby crawl into bed.i fell asleep in his arms.

2 months later
I woke up and I had an appointment and I got in the shower and then I got dressed and went downstairs and I seen McDonald's breakfast and I ate and then me and Sebastian left to the appointment and we made it to the office and I was taken to the room and I heard Kay we are gonna check to see if you dilated and I heard Kay you are at a 3 and I look at her and she said we are gonna be a monitor on you right now and they did and I seen her face and she went to Sebastian and said you will need to get the car seat and diaper bag and if your in contact with the baby's dad I would call him and then Sebastian left and Brittany wheel me to the ob department and once they got me in a room and I said is this really happening and she nodded her head and I knew there was a festival today and I said can you place the festival on and she said sure and i seen it was dark divine performing and I seen Tyler run straight to Robby and I seen Anthony stop and Robby said hey everyone I hate to do this but I got to and become a father and the nurse seen my face and I was crying and it show the guys running and it said Robby just got the news his girlfriend is in labor and congratulations Robby. Once I felt a sharp pain and I scream and the nurse said okay I'm gonna check and she look and said your at a 4.5 and I said it hurts and I seen Sebastian run in with the stuff and he place everything on the couch and he said I called Tyler and I smiled and I said I know and he seen the recap and he said he is a keeper. One hour later the nurse was checking me and she said your at a 5 and I said okay and I seen the door open and I heard babe and I turn and seen Robby was still in his makeup and the nurse face and she realize and then she left and I said thank you for coming and being here and Robby seen my face and the nurse said Kay do you want the epidural and Robby look at me and I said I'll be okay and I'll let you know and she said okay. I seen Cory and Triston Anthony and Tyler walk in and I heard sorry we rush here and I said it's okay and I said couldn't at least wipe off the makeup and paint and the nurse came in and she heard that and laugh and I heard the nurse say the bathroom is in there I'll bring you guys towels and I said thank you and she said your welcome. Once Robby came out and I said better and he laugh and kissed me. I notice another contraction and the nurse seen the monitor and she said everyone out minus you to Robby and I heard Kay I'm gonna check and I nodded my head and she felt and she look at me and said Kay your at a 9 and she said I know it's going fast and then Robby held my hand and I heard Kay it's too late for the epidural and I said that's fine. Then Brittany came running in and when she check and she said Kay your fully dilated and she said I'm getting my stuff on and when I tell you to I'm gonna need you to push and I nodded my head and then she said push and I push and then I keep pushing on and off for ten minutes and I heard a baby cry and I look at Robby and he was crying and he knew it was a girl when he found out and he was happy and I heard the time 5:25 pm and I smiled and I seen Sebastian walk in and he held my baby and then I was hungry and I said does McDonald's have breakfast still and Stevie walk in and had McDonald breakfast and I said your the best and he gave Robby and them food as well and I heard Robby say Kay what about skye Marie and I said that is cute and I love it and Robby kissed me and he said I got the first shift you deserve some sleep and I ate and the nurse said just wanted to make sure you ate and I smiled. Once visiting hours were over and Robby was still awake and I heard baby get some sleep and I look at Robby sad and he said I got her and get some sleep you deserve it and Robby kissed me and I fell asleep and I woke up at 6am and I seen Robby was asleep and skye was asleep and I smiled. I heard the door open and the nurse said hi Kay and how you feel this morning and I said okay and I heard let's try to get you to the bathroom and she help me and I went to the bathroom and I heard you will be able to leave at 3pm and I smiled and I said thank you and she left.