Kays pov

Once I was done eating and I said Robby and he look sad and he said Kay I was just inform we are going on tour again for two months and I leave tomorrow and I said it's fine and I said I'll be fine. Once Robby left and I went down the stairs and dad saw me and he said Kay and I said dad and he said yes and I said why do I hurt so much and little did I know Tyler was still here hanging with Stevie and I heard I don't know Kay and why don't you go upstairs and watch a movie and I said whatever dad and I walk up the stairs and I got to the room and I fell asleep and then I felt someone cuddling me and I open my eyes a tad and I seen it was Robby and I fell back to sleep. Once I woke up and Robby was gone and  I felt abandoned again and Sebastian walk in and had a plate of food and I said I'm not hungry and I heard you got to eat and he left and I went to the bathroom and threw away the food and I waited 20 minutes and put the plate out and I hid my garbage bag and I seen my laptop light up and it was a video chat and it was Robby and I quickly answer it and I heard Robby say hey baby and I said hi and I heard a female and I said bye Robby and hung up. Once I went back to sleep and Sebastian  walk in and said Kay and he was video chatting Robby two hours after and I just wanted to sleep and I woke up at 6pm and I heard Kay are you feeling alright and I said yes I'm okay just exhausted that's all. Once I seen Stevie sat down and he handed me the plate and it was my favorite hot dogs Mac and cheese and ketchup and he was video chatting Tyler and them. Once Stevie notice I wasn't eating he said Kay what's wrong  and I said just not hungry that's all and I heard Cory say Stevie show her the phone and I seen Cory and Cory said Kay please eat for me because if you don't I'll get on the next plane and force you to eat and I rolled my eyes and I said whatever and got up and place the plate on the dresser and I went to the bathroom and shut and locked the door and I did a bath and I heard Sebastian knock on the door and I said yeah and he ask if I was okay and I said I'm okay and I'm just not hungry right now and I got up after washing my body and I got dressed and Sebastian said Kay are you sure your okay and I said dad I'll be fine and I seen Ekoh walk in and i wasn't in the mood for visitors and I said Ekoh no offense out please and I seen Stevie was still on the phone and I said out please to Stevie and dad and they left and I crawl into bed and I fell asleep. I woke up the next morning at 8am   and I secretly texted Stan to get McDonald's breakfast two things of pancakes with sausage with 4 hash browns and orange juice.  Once Stan text it outside your door and I open the door and I wasn't expecting to see Cory and I grab the food and shut the door but Cory open it before I locked it and I sat down on the bed and I heard Kay what's going on and I said it's nothing and I started to eat and I heard Kay did you even eat yesterday and I look down and I said yes even though I didn't and he said Kay please don't lie to me and I said sorry and no I didn't eat and why not and I said was very exhausted. I look down and said I'm afraid Robby will cheat on me and I said how are you here and not on tour and he said well we kinda lied saying that you were in the hospital and I said what do you mean we and then the door open and Robby ran to me and he hugged me and I continued to eat and once I was done I was still hungry and then I look down and Robby said what's wrong and I said still hungry and I heard two pancakes and sausage and 4 hash browns and your still hungry and Cory said the reason why she is hungry is because she didn't eat at all yesterday because she was exhausted. Once Robby heard that and he left and twenty minutes later he runs in the room with a bag and he hands a bag to Cory and Cory hugs me and I hugged back and he left and he took out his pancakes and sausage and I heard the rest is yours and I started eating and once that one was done and then I grab the next one and ate and I seen there was one more and I ate that one as well and I was finally full and I heard 5 pancakes and sausage and 10 hash browns and I said go on tour I'll be fine and I heard no because if you are gonna starve yourself and that I'm not going. Cory walks in and says Kay don't make me call the doctor and see if she will allow you on tour and I said good luck with that on strict bed rest for the rest of the pregnancy. Once Cory left the room he was on the phone and then I said I'll be fine here and plus I'm pregnant your fans don't even know that you're expecting and he said you sure about that and he posted the baby announcement and then I posted mine and Robby like my post.