Kays pov

Once Ekoh realize and he was happy and I nodded my head while singing and Ryan pointed and said let's go and I smiled and I seen Anthony face and I sang and I let my emotions out and I seen rex and Zak and they walk in and I seen Rex and it made me smiled and I was done and I heard we have one more song and you should know it and once Ryan saw my face and I was shock and I start dancing and I was having fun and singing and Rex notice and he Ryan motion Rex to come and join me and rex sang and I smiled and I started dancing and I was happy and we finish the song and Ryan was done recording and he said let's go kay and he play it back and I started dancing and Rex join and then I heard a song and i seen Rex face and he said turn it off and Ryan listen and I look at Rex and I said is that the song you told me about and he said no and ran out of the room and Ryan smiled at me and I heard I got some news one of the songs went viral and I heard him play and I said no way and Tony seen my face and i ran in and hug Ryan and he pointed and I saw Alex and he said hi Kay and I said hi Alex and I ran and gave him a hug and I said I'm glad to put a face to the voice and I heard same and Tony left the room after I saw him took a picture and I heard I was wondering if you wanted to sing this weekend at the festival and I heard Ryan say thanks a lot Alex and I look at Ryan and he said surprise and I said why didn't you tell me sooner and I heard because I wanted you to be focus and I said okay but I'm always focus. Once we were done and we were leaving and I seen Triston and Cory and I heard Ekoh say Kay and point secretly and I went back in the studio and I went through the back door and I seen Rex and Zak walking and Rex saw me and I ran to him and he said I kinda figure you were gonna do that and we went back to the house and Rex was creating TikTok videos and he motion and I shook my head and he pull me and showed me the girly pop dance and I said fine but no posting it and he said fine and we started dancing and I smiled and laugh and I seen Spencer and he said hi Sebastian and I heard how are you Spencer and I heard Spencer say I'm good and how's Kay and I heard she is good she is currently at the studio last I knew and I heard Triston say she wasn't at the studio when we went to pick her up and I heard well I'll be calling her and telling her to get home and Rex look at me and I said I got it and then Ekoh was on the phone and he handed me the phone and I walk away and I heard hey Kay we are actually gonna be leaving tonight to be at the festival on time so be ready in two hours and I said okay and I handed Ekoh the phone and I said Zak can you give me a ride home and Zak said yeah and we walk out of the house and to the car and i got in and Rex got in the car and same with Ekoh and we drove to the house and I said stay to Rex and Zak and me and Ekoh walk in the house and I seen Sebastian and Robby and Robby look at me and then at Ekoh and I said dad I need to talk to you and we were walking up the stairs and I said I have to leave tonight and I'll be back next week and I heard where are you going and I said it's a festival and we both were just inform about it tonight and we leave in two hours and I said I need a favor and keep it between us and also I love you and I'll be safe and I'll be with Ekoh and Ryan and I heard okay and dad hugged me and left and Ekoh walk in and I got my suitcase pack and Ekoh took it to the car and I grab my charger and I grab my laptop and I was walking down the stairs and I seen Tyler and Robby face and dad was waiting by the door with Stevie and Stan and Christian and I hug them and I said see you guys next week and I ran to the car and I seen Robby run toward me and I got in the car and Zak sped off and then we arrive at the house and we found out Rex and Zak Casey and Betto were joining us and Spencer and Ricky already left. Once Ryan show up and we got on the bus and I heard Kay and Rex here and I look at Ryan weird and Ekoh here Zak here Casey here and Betto here and I'll be on up front and I ran and place my stuff in the room and I turn on the laptop and we were on the way and Sebastian called me and we were on the road and Rex was messing around with Zak and I heard Robby say hey and I said hi and I heard where are you and I said one second and I muted my self and I said you and you out I'm on the phone and if you keep coming In here I'm gonna kick your guys ass and Rex smiled and shook his ass and I seen Ekoh laughing and he was recording and I knew that they were testing my patience and they left and I said sorry about that and I seen toilet paper being thrown at me and I said dad I'll call you back and I hung up and place my laptop up and Ekoh was live streaming and I knew Sebastian follows Ekoh and Rex was testing my limits and I ran in the room and threw the paper back at him and I heard Ekoh say hi Sebastian and my face was pale and Rex threw a pillow at me and I ran after him and then Zak chase after me and I went running in the room and rex was behind the door and he grab me and kissed me and I said your an asshole and he smiled and he ran out and I had his pillow and I said here and there it at him and Ekoh said Kay Sebastian says hello and I wave and Rex was laughing and I said shut it you and Ekoh said that's enough live stream bye everyone and ended it and I said what happen and he said Robby join and he didn't see Rex and I said okay and I said now I gotta go deal with my dad and I walk in and I video chatted and I heard so who are the other boys and I said oh they are another band that Ryan records and I seen rex and he climb in the bed and he place a horror movie on and I said dad and he said yeah and I said I love you and I seen Robby and he said who are the guys and I said a band geez you writing a book and I heard Stevie say Sebastian we gotta leave tonight David called we have a show to perform this weekend and I said where and I heard it's a festival in Dallas Texas and I look at Rex and he was shock and I heard Josh say boys you better get ready as well we need to get going and I hung up and I heard fuck and I said your telling me and I heard Ekoh say Kay and he showed me the picture and it listen dark divine ghostkid and Bvb and I said come on and I look at Rex and I said sorry at least we get these days and he said yeah true and Ekoh seen the movie and he said of course you guys are watching horror and he shut the door and Rex kissed me and pulled me on top of him and we were making out and then I pulled away and he started kissing my neck and I said Rex please and he put his hands on my ass and he said Kay do I have your permission and I said no and I said why don't we take it slow please and he agreed and we fell asleep and the festival was in two days.