Kays pov

Once Robby hugged me and kissed me and I heard Kay how long have you been vaping and I look down and said I haven't touch a vape in a year and half and he said when we first started dating and I said I quit because you help me with my issues. Robby smiled and I said I wanted you to be happy with someone else and Robby said no and kissed me and if you want I can prove it to you right now and I said okay and then we got to a hotel and Robby walk up to shevy and said do you mind babysitting Skye for a little bit while I talk with Kay and that please and she said yeah. Robby and I walk into our hotel room and they even had a pack and play set up and then Robby pick me up and we started to make out and he place me on the bed and rip off my clothes and pull my pants off and we were making out and one thing led to another and we ended up hooking up and I felt Robby kissing my neck and biting and I moan quietly and he allows me to leave hickeys on him and we were done and he ask me about the issues I had with Thomas and I heard a bath running and he pick me up and place me in the bath and joined me and I said well he basically went bad dom on me and I didn't like listening to him but it was the only way for the abused to stop. Once Robby said so pretty much a bad dom who did things for a power trip and I nodded my head and I said yes babe and he said I love you baby and thank you for opening up to me and I said anytime babe and I love you and we kissed and once we were done washing our hair and body. I got out and went to put my clothes back on and Robby said I had a feeling we were gonna find you here and I pack clothes. I took the clothes and I got dressed immediately. Once Robby said pizza and I said sure and it was 9pm and I heard I better go grab Skye and I nodded my head and I got in bed and I seen the door open and it was shevy and Robby and she place Skye in the pack and play and she look at Robby and smiled and said I'm glad to see you happy again and shevy left and I look at Robby and I said I love you so much. And I heard Robby say our last show is in Orlando and I smiled and I said finally home and he said yes and I cuddled into him and I fell asleep and I woke up and Robby and Skye was gone and I got up and I seen the door open and it was just Robby and he had a plate and I said where is Skye and he said she is with uncle Tony and I calm down and I seen Robby was handing me a plate of food and I quickly ate and I got dressed and I didn't know we were already in Florida and once we got on the bus and I went to the room and Robby said Kay and ignore him and watching scream and he walk In and saw I said sorry what's up and he said no it's okay and I said I couldn't even watch movies. Robby said okay and I seen it was noon and I heard Kay you can finish the movie later and I pouted and then I seen him move and I seen dad and Stevie run in and they attack me with a hug and I cried and dad wasn't letting go and I said I love you and I heard dad say you need to eat more and I laugh and I said okay I know I'm skinny and I heard let's go and i got up and dad had Skye and we were walking and I seen Andy and he ran an attack me with a hug and he seen Skye and I said what is up and I heard I miss you and I said miss you too. 30 minutes later the boys came running and they had there makeup on and I smiled at Robby and Skye look at Robby and she smiled at Robby and I look down and I realized I was still hungry and I ignored it. I heard coming to the stage in 5 minutes is dark divine and we were backstage and Robby grab Skye and he kissed her and he motioned for me and i hugged him and he kissed me and I grab Skye and Andy grab Skye and then Robby and them ran on stage. They were doing dancing dead and I heard Cory scream come on and he look at me and I was shocked and Cory smiled at me and Robby look at me and I heard cold start playing but it was different version and Robby place his guitar down and he came running across the stage and he grab my hand and pull me on stage and I seen Robby get down on his knee and he ask me to Marry him and I said yes and I kissed Robby and I was very happy. The entire crowd start cheering and I look at Robby and at the corner of my eye I seen Thomas holding a gun and he shut the gun and he missed us and we ran off the stage and I grab Skye and Robby knew where I was running with her and he said shevy follow her please. I ran and I seen Ekoh being told by Ryan to get on the bus and Ekoh pointed and Ryan saw me and once I got near them and shevy was with me and I heard get on the bus and I got on the bus and Ekoh said what happened and I said Thomas has a gun and he missed me and Robby and them. Robby told me to run well obviously I grabbed Skye and shevy said Robby told me to go with her and I heard Kay do you trust me come out of Ryan's mouth and I said you know I do and Ryan said shevy text Robby let him know I'm gonna get you three to safety and she called Robby and she hand me her phone and she went to talk to Ryan and Robby said get somewhere safe and we will try to get to you guys soon and I love you Kay and I said I love you Robby. I heard another gunshot and I heard Thomas say where is she and Robby said I don't even know she ran off after you shot your gun. The phone hung up and we were driving past Robby and them and I seen Sebastian and Stevie stan running and Ryan holler at them and they got in and Sebastian ran to me. I seen Robby say you can check out your bus and we had nothing on the bus minus the pack and play. Once I seen Thomas run in the direction of the boys tour bus and Robby Tony Tyler Cory Triston all ran to the bus and Ryan allowed them on and we left to the studio and once we arrived we all ran in and Ekoh said Kay and I ran upstairs and once we got upstairs and Ryan ran upstairs and he said I wasn't expecting this to happen and he said I'll order pizza and I walk up to Ryan and he seen my face and he motion to the studio and Robby look at me and I walk in and I got in the booth and I sang why me. I broke down crying and Ekoh ran in and said I'm here for you and I passed out and I woke up in Robby's arms and he said to Ryan how long until pizza arrives and I heard him say ill be back and he had Ekoh go with him and they came back up with pizza and Robby was hand a box and I seen it was cheese and Robby said eat please and I ate and I was still hungry but I didn't want Robby knowing.