Kay pov

Once I said dad I don't know how and I've already been ask that today and I said I'm gonna get some sleep and I fell asleep.

2 months later
I woke up and I got dressed and my stomach look a little big and I said yeah I can't keep this a secret anymore and I was walking down the stairs and my feet were hurting and Sebastian said Kay and I said where are my crocs and he handed them to me and I seen Tyler and them in the backyard with Stevie and I seen Robby and Robby look at me and Sebastian said ready and I said yeah and I walk outside and I said I need a maternity dress and we went to the appointment and Sebastian came up and I heard hi Kay and hi Sebastian and you are 7 months and I want to see you every 2 weeks and I nodded my head and she showed me my baby and I said she is getting big and I heard Kay have you told the baby father and I look down and I said planning on telling him today hopefully if I see him and Sebastian said he is at the house hanging with Stevie and Stan and I look down and I said I kept it hidden for 7 months and I heard it's time to tell him and I agreed. Once we scheduled the next appoint and I said Walmart and we went to the maternity dresses and I found a cute one and I heard we are doing the pictures in the backyard and I said okay and I look down and I grab a onesie and a sharpie and he wrote baby divine due may and I look down at my stomach and I said let's do this and we got home and Stevie is the person taking the pictures and I got dress and did my makeup. Once I walk downstairs and I seen Tyler and Robby Triston Cory Anthony and Sebastian talking and I walk and Sebastian threw the onesie and I caught it and I went outside and Stevie told me to hold my stomach and look down and we have the Curtains down and then we were on the last picture and I took the onesie and had it on my stomach and I smiled and I seen Sebastian open the door and he had Robby join me and I hid the onesie and Robby was behind me and Stevie nodded and I held the onesie and I saw the guys face and they were shocked because it was march and the baby is due in may. I heard Kay give that to Robby and I handed the onesie and once Robby grabbed it and was shocked and I walk away I ran in the house and upstairs and I sat down on the bed and I heard Kay and Robby sat next to me and I said  I'm sorry for not telling you that I was pregnant and I didn't know how to tell you because of everything and I thought I could keep it a secret but obviously I can't. Robby hugged me and said I'm sorry that you had keep it a secret from me and I handed him the ultrasound and I grab the box that had all the ultrasounds and I said I'm sorry for hiding it and he grab the box and he look and it was all the appointments and he said wait I was here for some of these and I wasn't invited and I said how could I have said hey Robby wanna come with me to my appointment and have you find out I was pregnant. He said well obviously with an attitude and I got up off the bed and I walk down the stairs and I heard Ekoh in the kitchen and he said hey and I said hey and he seen I was about to break down and he said wanna go for a drive and I said not really and I look down and I heard Kay come on you gotta understand I'm hurt and Ekoh realize and I said well maybe if you didn't lied to me I wouldn't have kept it a secret from you and I said don't worry about it and I got up and I said Ekoh let's go and Ekoh and I went outside and Robby seen my face and I was about to cry and I felt a cramp and I stop and Ekoh notice and he said Kay and I said get Sebastian and Ekoh ran and Sebastian came out and got next to me and said what's wrong and I said pain and pressure and I heard okay and it was coming in waves and I heard Sebastian say Ekoh help me get her to my truck and I got in and we got to the hospital and they ask how far I was an I said 7 months and I heard okay and they got me to a room and they check and they said okay Kay your just having bad bracks and hicks and we need you on bed rest the rest of the pregnancy and no stress no matter what and I nodded my head and few hours I was finally home and I seen Stevie and Sebastian pointed and I walk upstairs and I open my door and seen Robby in the bathroom getting dressed and I laid down and I had my pregnancy pillow and I heard Kay are you okay and I said yeah I'll be fine and Sebastian walk in and Robby was shirtless and Sebastian pointed at Robby no stress and she is on bed rest no matter what. I turn on fnaf and I seen a message request and it was from rex and it said can you please call me and I just want to apologize and I seen Robby lay next to me and he grab my phone and seen the message request and he seen the number and called it and he said hello and I heard Rex on the other end because Robby had it on speaker and I heard Rex say can I help you and I heard you gave my friend your number and she is currently not feeling well so she couldn't call you but she wanted me to and I heard Kay I'm so sorry please forgive me and I heard if your okay with it can I come over tomorrow and we can sit and talk and Robby seen me shaking my head no and he said yeah sure.