Kays pov

Once we were done hanging out he said let's go and I got in the car and we drove past Robby's place and I seen the guys getting into the bus and Tyler saw me and I seen Robby kiss the girl and I nodded my head and I cried and once we got to the house and I said thank you and he carried everything in and I had the bags and we walk in the basement and I place everything down and I said thank you. I heard Kay are you okay and I said yes and we were walking upstairs and I heard Kay and I stop and Ekoh kissed me and I kissed back and I said thank you for hanging out with me and Ekoh left.
2 months later
Once I woke up and it was my appointment and Sebastian made breakfast and I ate and Ekoh was taking me and I'm 5 months pregnant and once Ekoh showed up and I seen Triston and Cory and Tyler Anthony and Robby. Once I got in the car and we drove off and Ekoh notice we were being followed and once Ekoh park the car and he was coming in with me and I said thank you and I heard you're welcome and we went upstairs and we walk in the office and I got check in and then we were brought back to the room and Brittany ask if Ekoh was the dad and I said no he is my best friend and the baby's father ain't in the picture and I heard I'm so sorry and I said it's okay. Once we did the ultrasound and saw my baby and Ekoh said awe and I heard I want see you in a month and I said okay and she printed off the the ultrasound and my stomach was still the same and I hid the ultrasound and once we got to the car Ekoh open my door and I smiled and he lean down and kissed me and I kissed back and we are just friends of benefits. Once we got to the house and Ekoh got out of the car and he open my door and I seen Robby running and I hugged Ekoh and I said thank you for taking me and he said anytime and he kissed my cheek and said I'll text you later and I smiled and I walk in the house and I ran to Sebastian room and he was on the computer and I showed him and he said awe and said is there a reason why you your stomach is still and I said it's normal apparently and I went in my room and hid the ultrasound and then sat on the bed and my door flew open and it was Robby and he said so your in a relationship with Ekoh and I laugh and I said no and then why did he kiss you and I said he didn't kiss me minus on the cheek and I heard my phone ring it was Ekoh and I said hey and he said was wondering if you wanted to come over and I said later and I heard 11pm and I said sure.it was only 4pm and Robby said Kay talk to me and I said why you lied to me about the girl and I heard okay I lied and I'm sorry and I said it's too late and I got up and ran to the bathroom and I end up puking. Robby said Kay are you sure your okay and I said yes I'm fine and he ask is there something going on your not telling me and I look away and I said I got to go and I ran down the stairs and I seen Stevie and I called Ekoh and I said wanna hang out right now and he said sure and he said I'll be there in 5 and I said okay and I grab a water and it was five minutes already and Robby was staring at me and I walk out of the house and I seen Ekoh and he smiled and I got In the car and we drove back to his place and I said Robby ask me if something was going on and that I wasn't telling him and how can I tell him hey I've been hiding my pregnancy from you. Ekoh laugh and he said I want to be there when you tell him that and I said ugh your not helping and he said Kay your 5 months and you have 4 months left of pregnancy and I said he will probably be on tour again and I'll be announcing my pregnancy on instagram at 7-8 months so. Oh so he is gonna have to wait until then and I smiled and I said yep and I heard that is harsh Kay and I said only to him. Once we were done hanging out he drove me home and I seen Robby outside having a cigarette and I look at Ekoh and he said tell him and I said I will and I got out of the car and Robby seen me and I flip off Ekoh and Ekoh left and I said hi Robby and I heard hi Kay and I walk in the house and I heard Kay did you eat and I said yes and I heard the thing is scheduled in two months and I said okay and I heard Tyler say Kay you should come on tour with us and I said I would love to but I can't I have stuff I need to do here and I walk up to my room and once I got in there I started a bath and I got in and I heard my door open and I heard the bathroom door open and it was Robby and he said Kay are you sure you can't come and I said sorry if I didn't have plans I would love to come and Robby ask so have you and Ekoh had sex and I laugh and I said no we never had sex and ever kiss and I said he only kiss my cheek and I heard out and I got up and I felt something and it was strong in my stomach and my doctor told me I would start to feeling kicking and Robby was out of the room and I put my hand on my stomach and I smiled and I got dressed and I walk out and I moved and I was In pain and Robby saw and ran to me and I said I'm okay and I lay down and Robby said I'll be back and Sebastian can running in and I said I'm okay and Robby left the room and I motion for my dad and I grab his hand and he smiled and I heard when are you gonna tell him and I said I don't know dad.