Kay pov

Once throne was playing and I heard my cue and I ran on the stage and I did my part and we walk off the stage and it was my go and I heard the song that went famous because of the show it was in and I started singing and dancing and I seen Robby and Tyler walk backstage and once Robby saw me and I seeen his face and he was shocked and I seen Sebastian and he was shock and the show started appearing behind me and then I play triggered and I heard a lot of people scream and I play ten reason and then I ran off the stage and Rex hug me and I smiled and I seen Stevie on my side and then I heard Rex on stage and I heard last song of the night and I smile and Rex pointed at me and I smile because he had Ryan hand me a piece of paper that said will you be my girlfriend and I smiled and I look over and I seen a girl hanging onto Robby and Robby seen my face and I smiled at Rex and I nodded my head and he smiled and he said baby I'm your and your mine and I seen Zak smiled and I was shock by the song and I heard Kay and I turn around it was Stevie and I walk by him and he grab the paper and he saw it and he smiled and hugged me and said good it's about time to move on from Robby. Once Rex ran off the stage and he attacked me with a hug and I seen Tyler and Robby and the girl walking with Sebastian and I seen them stop and I look at Rex and Zak had his phone and I kissed Rex in front of them and I pulled away and Rex smiled and I heard Kay and I seen it was Robby and he was pissed off that Rex and I kissed and I said babe I'll meet you on the bus and then Robby said excuse me but why are you kissing him and I said I can do whatever I want because you have a girl and point at her and I left and I walk to the bus and I got on the bus and Rex was sitting on the couch and I walk and sat down next to him and he said let's go to the room and he carried me to the room and place me on the bed and then he shut the door and we started making out and we were making out for a good hour and then I heard the tour bus door slam and then running towards the back room and then the door open and it was a pissed off Robby and he said Rex I have a question for you do you really love Kay and I heard yeah why and then why is Justin here waiting for you then and I heard oh and I don't know then and I got up fast and I said Rex how long have you been working with Thomas and Justin and I heard that is none of your business and I ran to Robby immediately And Robby pick me up and carried me out of the bus and ran to there bus and once we got on the bus and I said how did you find out and he said he was hanging with betto and Casey when I walking back to our bus. I ran to Stevie and he hug me and I started crying and Stevie held me and Robby motion and I got up and followed and we were in the room and Robby said the girl was just to make you jealous and I heard a knock and Robby said come in and it was Ekoh and he had the suitcase and the bags from yesterday and I said thank you and Ekoh said I'm sorry and I said I won't be apart of the record studio anymore let Ryan now I need to focus on me again. I look at Robby and Ekoh left and I jump on Robby hugging him and I wrapped my legs around him and Robby said I love you and I'm sorry that I've been jealous and over protective and I felt him kiss me and I kissed back and I said I'm yours only yours I promise you that. Robby smiled and we end up going to the living room and we end up falling asleep on the couch cuddling each other. I heard awe that is so cute and I recognize the voice it was Sebastian and Tyler and I open my eyes and I was facing Robby and I seen Robby slowly open his eyes and I closed my eyes and I heard Sebastian say how did you manage that one and Robby said rex and his band were working with Thomas. I open my eyes slowly and I kissed Robby and I cuddled back into him. I heard Robby say Kay and I look at him and he said will you be my girlfriend and I said I thought it was clear what I told you in the bedroom and he said okay and smiled and kiss me and I fell back asleep and I heard has she ate anything and I heard I don't know. I heard baby and I open my eyes and it was Robby and the time was 10pm at night and I said yes babe and he said when was last time you ate and I said this morning and I heard you haven't ate since this morning and Sebastian handed Robby a plate and said nasty and I knew what it was and I said thanks dad and I got up and ate the skillet and then I got up and went straight to Robby bed which was the one in the back and I crawl into the bed. I woke up at 8am and I seen Robby was cuddling me and I grab my phone and I block Rex number and I was checking stuff and I seen a message from Ryan asking if I was okay and then I felt Robby kissing my neck and I quietly moan and he bite my neck and left a hickey and I posted a picture of me and it showed the hickey and I forgot Ekoh was following me. Me and Rex are not together and he grab my phone and took a picture of us smiling and then one of us kissing and then he sent it to himself and then he posted it on instagram. Tyler ran In and said breakfast and it was I hop and Robby said thanks and I sat up to eat. Once I was finished eating and I was getting dressed and I grab the bags and went through the stuff and I place it away and Robby walk out of the room and came back in and handed me a box and I opened it to see a necklace I've been wanting for a while. I smiled and said thank you babe and he placed the necklace on me and I smiled and he kissed me and I heard this is Robby room and I seen it was Tyler and I waved and then he left. I seen Robby watching the livestream and I seen Zak comment about me and Robby walk out and I followed and Robby motion to Tyler and Robby kissed me and Tyler said yay and ended the live stream.