Kays pov

Once we got to the house and I walk in and I heard supernova playing and I walk in and I seen the guys dancing around and I look down and Sebastian ran to me and said I love you and you have a doctors appointment to check to make sure that didn't happen and I said okay and I went outside and sat by the pool and I look at the sky and I seen Robby appeared right above me and I said can I help you and can you move I was enjoying the view of the sky. Robby said fine and move and he said I want to know what is going to happen with us and I said nothing because you cheated and I cheated so what do you want me to do. I heard was that attitude and I got up really fast  and ran Robby hates attitudes and I ran in the house and Andy seen me and I ran up the stairs and ran into the room and I hid under the bed and I heard the bedroom door open and shut. Robby was looking around and I seen him get on his knees and I seen him and he look under the bed and I move very fast and I got up and ran and Robby caught me and place me on the bed and I felt him kiss my neck and I said Robby and he smiled against my neck and he started touching me and he notice and said damn and then he kissed me and we started making out and he said did you learn your lesson for the attitude and I said yes sir and Robby smiled and he kissed me and said we will leave that in the past and I said agreed. Once we were laying in the bed and I cuddle into Robby and I fell asleep and I woke up at noon and Robby was asleep and I got up very slowly and I open the door and I seen Sebastian face and he was smiling and I said what and he said that's the Kay I missed and I hug him and I said  I love you dad and Sebastian said we are making Mac and cheese and hot dogs do you want your normal and I said yes please he made me a plate and cut up the hot dogs and mix it in the Mac and cheese and ketchup and I heard gross Sebastian who plate is that and it was Cory and Robby said that's nasty and I smiled and Sebastian handed me the plate and I said thanks dad and walk away and I heard that's gross and I said it's yummy and it all goes to the same place and I seen Robby face and I heard Andy said I'm assuming Kay made her nasty looking skillet and I flip him off and he laugh and Sebastian said I agree it's gross but it's her favorite meal because of someone and he look at Stevie immediately and he said sorry not sorry. I laugh and I heard a knock on the door and Triston answered and I heard you have a matter of ten seconds to get off the property or I will hurt you and I heard I just want to speak to Kay and I got up and I place my plate on the table and I walk to the door and I seen it was Matt and I heard I just wanted to talk and I said you have some nerve coming here after that I know I could get you arrest for doing that on Thomas behave and he said I never did and I threw that away and I promise you and I look down and said I'll find out the truth in a few days and I said you need to leave and Matt tried to grab my arm but little did he know Robby was watching and then Robby got in front of me and I heard you can leave and I seen Robby look at me and he said babe please go back to eating please and I went back to eating and Robby came back and he had a smile and I head my headphone  in with a song called zero fucks and I went to Andy basement he had  a dance studio down there and I was dancing and I was enjoying my dancing and I look at  the mirror and  seen Robby and Triston and they were shocked and I look down and I took out my headphones and I said sorry and I heard that was amazing baby and I had my music off and I heard Andy come down and he said damn Kay that was amazing and I said what and he pointed and I saw the camera and I heard Kay giving me your phone and I did And andy connected me to the speaker and he said have fun and closer come on and Robby and them went back upstairs and I started dancing and I seen my phone light up and I seen it was a text message and I kept dancing and then I seen someone walking down the stairs and I seen Ekoh run and start dancing and I smiled and he said that's there the smile I miss and I said that's Ekoh and we were dancing and we were enjoying the song. Ekoh said do you remember what we used to do for this song and I laugh and I said not doing it and he said come on and I said fine and we were dancing badly and then I seen Robby walking down and he was recording and I seen Robby and I smiled and Robby  ran up to me and we started dancing together and Ekoh grab Robby phone and he was recording us and I smiled and Robby said there is that smile that I love and he kissed me and I kissed back and Robby said we are leaving so let's go and Ekoh handed me Robby phone and I seen his face and I seen a girl calling and I handed it to Robby and I left upstairs and I ran out of the house and went running down the street. Then I heard a car speed up and it was Robby and he said get in and I said no and I kept walking and he said please and I turn around and walk back to the house and once I got to the house I heard Kay we need to talk and I seen it was dad and I walk up the stairs and I got in dads room and I sat down on the bed and he said we will be moving into the house In three days and I nodded my head and I said thank you for letting me know.