Kays pov

Once he wipe my tears and I heard come here and I cuddled into him and he said you can tell me anything and I said Rex tried to force himself on me and he was drunk. I heard he is dead and I said it's fine Robby and I said they got me bad yesterday the made me blackout drunk and I don't remember anything but I woke up in Rex's room. I look down and I said I don't even remember going to Rex's room. Once Robby said Kay I'm glad your being honest with me. I cuddles into him and I hear as I'm sorry that I did it again however I was lonely and scared that you wouldn't have been found and I look down and he said I broke it off with her yesterday after I seen the pain I cause you to drink. I look at Robby and I said so what do you want to be and he said I want to be your husband and I smiled and I said good because I want to be your wife.  Once we were kissing and making out and hooking up and I said if I end up pregnant again I'm done and he laughed and said okay. Once we were done and I fell asleep and I woke up and Robby was gone and I walk downstairs and I seen Sebastian and I heard the kids are with Robby at the studio and I look down and said okay. I was singing and I heard Andy say Kay follow me and we went into the recording studio and he said continue and I was singing a black veil brides song and he secretly recorded it and I was done messing around and I walk out and he said Kay if you decided to record again where are you gonna record and I said not going to. I walk upstairs and I seen the door open and it was Robby and them and I walk outside and I walk straight to the swing and I sat down and I look at the pool and I notice I felt off and Robby had food and handed it to me. I said not hungry and he said you have two options either you eat the food or I shove the food down your throat and i grab the food and went into the house and I place it in the microwave and I heard Robby say Kay you better be eating the food and I ran upstairs and once I got upstairs Cory said she place it in the microwave and I ran to the bedroom and I hid in the closet and Robby ran in and started checking every where and I heard the closet door open and Robby pick me up and threw me on the bed and said eat now and I look down and he said it's either that or I force it and I said fine and I ate the food. Once I was done and I rolled my eyes at him and he said excuse me and I sad your excused.Robby kissed me and bite my neck leaving a hickey answer I left one on his neck very dark and I said I miss you this morning How was the studio and he said it was okay and I cuddle into him. He said I want a relationship with you but you were taught the wrong way of the relationship and I want to show you the right way of the type of relationship and I said okay babe. Robby explain to me what he likes in a relationship and I said okay so a good dom and sub relationship and he nodded his head. So he did motions I did them because I already knew them because of Thomas and he did one and i didn't recognize it and he said this one means come and get behind me. Once he did it again and I did it. He said I prefer to be called babe  and daddy and not sir and I nodded my head and he said I want you happy so you gotta let me know your boundaries and I nodded my head. Once we were done talking about boundaries and I said I better go take care of Skye and Cody and I walk away and I heard Kay and the motion to come and I walk to him and he kissed me.i left the room and went down stairs and I heard a knock on the door and I seen it was a package and I brought it in and that had my favorite cookies and I seen a bra and underwear set from pink and a cute horror hoodie and horror blanket and I seen a card saying Love you from R  and I look at Cory and he seen my face and I said Robby and he walk down and I said hey did you get me a package and he said no why and I realize really fast and I seen a few gift cards and I said a package arrived that's why. Robby walk up and seen the card and it said Love You From R and he said R and he said could it be Rex and I said I don't think so he doesn't know my favorite things. Once I realized and I called Ekoh and he answered and I said have a question did you or someone drop off a package at my door and he said yea someone did and I walk away and said why and he said because he loves you and I said I can't accept it and I heard Rex in the background say too bad and I said Robby is gonna hurt you and I heard Rex say I want to see him try.  I said enough and I hung up and I said ugh and walk away with the stuff and place it upstairs and I seen shevy and she walk in and said damn Kay who is that from and I said a guy but not Robby but I thought it was Robby and now I'm trying to figure this out and I said do you want this and she said what size and I said large and she said my size so sure and she took the bra and underwear set and I said thanks and she left and Robby walk in and said let me guess rex and I said yeah and I seen a pink giftcard and a hot topic and Starbucks and Dunkin and Walmart and I said what the fuck and I seen the prices on them and Robby grab and said what the fuck Kay and I said I don't know why and I start realizing and I had a weird feeling and I said I'll be back and I walk into Sebastian room and his face look like he seen a ghost and he said hey Kay and I said I need you to do me a favor and he said what's up and I said need you to call the prison and see if Thomas is there and he look down and said he ain't there and I said fuck and I ran out of the room and I ran down the stairs and Robby look at me and I took the gift cards and place them on the table and I grab the blanket and there was no tracking device and I grab the hoodie and I was searching and I found something and I said fuck and I ran outside and I walk to the street and I seen a truck I haven't seen in while and I seen robby run out and he said Kay and I said can I borrow your car and he said I'll drive and Sebastian seen my face and I got in the car and I said speed and he did and I seen the truck following and once we got to a park and I walk and I ran to a wood line and I place the tracker in the woods and I ran out of the wood and I had Robby hoodie on and I got in the car and he said what's wrong and I said gotta make sure and I seen Thomas run in the woods and I said let's go and we left back to the house.