Chapters 35!

Wukong spent more and more time in the restaurant. Watching MK grow. Sometimes he allowed himself to fantasize about his missing children. The memories were painful, very painful. The pain pierced his heart.

He didn't have to work. He could create money from his hair at any moment. So it wasn't a problem. He probably started to be friends with Pigsy, Tang and even Sandy. Although he kept his distance. He didn't know why, but something drew him to that place. Did he feel close? Maybe some energy? Was this energy from Tang, he was the reincarnation of Tripitaka after all. And even though? No...

He turned on his golden gaze for a moment, looking and searching for any source of energy. He stopped at... MK. How was that possible? He thought it was just a mortal. How was that possible? He emanated a similar energy to his. He didn't understand it.
He began to watch the kid more and more closely. He followed him. It was even funny. MK thought he was being haunted by some unruly ghost. Funny. Wukong hadn't seen anything. He'd even moved into an apartment in the same block as the restaurant. What could he do? He'd become fascinated. Maybe MK was just like him? He just didn't know it? What if he knew but was hiding it? Although, sometimes he had the impression that the kid wasn't pretending. He really didn't know about the enormous energy he possessed. It would be good if the kid learned to control that power before it was too late, Wukong thought. That's how he came up with the idea of getting a job of some sort, as a martial arts trainer. MK admired the Monkey King's style. So why not? Wukong didn't have anything better to do. He'd finally have a real job. Once he mentioned that he could fight. MK started asking him all sorts of questions. And since he was a real monkey king, he had no problem answering. He offered him a few trial lessons, which turned into regular training. Wukong rented an old training room (like the one the macaque had in the series). At least he could prepare the kid. But he himself wasn't ready to tell him the truth. About who he was, who MK probably was.
He still couldn't come to terms with the past that weighed on his conscience. He hoped that this time he wouldn't ruin anything.
Although he himself wasn't prepared. He sat in the restaurant, lost in thought, what should he do? He didn't know. He struggled with his thoughts. What should he do? What?
Until Mk burst into the shop... With his weapon. What the hell?! How? What?! His eyes widened with surprise.

"That's the real weapon of the monkey king!" MK squealed. Tang began to argue with him, until he finally believed himself.

"We have to find the monkey king! He'll take care of DBK like he used to." MK said.

"But where, kid, he might as well be a fiction." Pigsy said.

"He lives on a mountain of flowers and fruits."

"Well, we can at least try."

"Oh shit." Wukong said. And the gang turned on him.

He's fucked.

And so we enter the era of the monkie kid!