Chapter 7 ~ Louis

Chapter 7 ~ Louis

"Well, what happened?" Spencer asked Liam. Everyone was looking at him very expectantly, including me.

"Um... I asked her whether anyone had said she was a great singer. She said she didn't remember and that she hasn't sung since something," he said so simply.

"What something?" I asked.

"Did she tell you?" Spencer asked eagerly. We all looked at him quizzically. "I'll tell you guys later, okay, but did she?" he explained.

"No, when I asked her she said get out!" Liam said almost desperately. I whipped my phone out of my pocket and texted Eleanor quickly.

El$: s'up?

Me: the adopted sister went off at LiLi because asked her what happened to her!

El$: do you want me to come over?

Me: you can probably talk to her better than us boys can.

El$: does she have any friends coming over? ask them!

"Hey, when are Gabby's friends coming over?" I asked Spencer.

"They are coming tomorrow morning around 3am with my mates as well," Spencer told me. "Why?"

"Does it matter?" I scoffed to them all as I texted Eleanor.

Me: her friends are coming over tomorrow morning at 3am.

El$: let them try to reach her, k?

Me: k. i'll do that. luv ya, night.

El$: luv ya 2. night xx

"Does she need someone to drive her to the airport?" Zayn asked.

"Probably, yeah," Spencer said. "Louis, could you take her to the airport please?"

"Um... sure thing Spencer," I said. "As long as you tell us why she's crying and everything."

"Okay. And please, it's just Spence," Spencer said. Spencer took us to his room at the end of the hall but creeping past Gab's bedroom. I swear I heard her mumbling 'Spencer. Where are you?'.

When I walked into Spencer's room, the first thing I noticed was a photo. It was a photo of a young girl, a young woman and two adults looking so happy.

"Who are these people?" I asked Spencer.

"Oh um... that's Gab, Lizzie, our sister and our parents. That was taken by me on Lizzie's 21st birthday," Spencer said to us.

"That's Gab?" Niall asked, taking the photo and inspecting it closely. "Doesn't even look like her. She looks happy. And no scars," he pointed out.

"What?" Spencer chuckled lightly. "You expected her to have them since birth? And for her to be miserable all the time?"

"Well, no," Harry said. "Not the last one."

"Yeah, well... the day I took that photo was when she got the scars," Spencer said to us. Everyone looked at him with surprise on their face. I know I was.

"Care to explain?" Harry asked. Spencer just sighed and looked at us sadly.

"I will, but not for me. I'm doing it for her. Is that clear?" Spencer told us.

"Start then!" I said a bit too loudly. "Sorry!" I whispered.

+_+_+_+

The last chapter was so sweet and this chapter was a bit of a rush. This is just a filler. I got one of my friends to read the last chapter and she loved it so much and my great friend was saying to me 'Update already.' So this is it.

Also, my friends and Spencer's friends will be coming in the chapter after the next chapter and my other friends are coming in one of the upcoming chapters. They are so excited. I just thought that you would like to know.

Thanks for reading you guys though cos I really love you guys.

Gabby xx ^_^