Chapter 11 ~ Natasha

"Hello?!" Grace said a little louder. "I really feel like you have forgotten me!"

"Oh Grace!" I said, taking my seat. Liam gave my laptop back to me and I looked at him gratefully. "Who could forget you?" I joked, opening the laptop lid. Grace was sitting there looking a tiny bit annoyed until she saw Zayn. I almost started laughing at her until I saw, in the corner of the screen, Zayn was just staring at her. So he liked her. Well she is stunning, I guess, for a lot of boys. "Boys, please say hello to Gracesiane or Grace," I said to all of them.

"Hey!" almost all the lads said. The only only one who didn't say anything was Zayn. He was just standing there looking, I guess you could say, gobsmacked.

"Zayn? Aren't you going to say hi?" I asked him. He finally awoke from his trance and looked at me.

"Oh yeah! Um, hi!" he said looking rather embarrassed. Aw, he's such a cutie when he's embarrassed, I thought. I love it when a boy is embarrassed, especially when he likes someone. I've seen it on a few people, one of which was Dylan. When he first met all of us together, I noticed how much he was embarrassing himself around Gabby. Gabby didn't seem to notice but me and Steph did. A lot. When Gab was sick one time, we had decided to go to the movies. Spencer had bought the tickets already so we took another friend, Hannah. When Jake, Hannah and Spencer had left, we had a little chat to Dylan. He told us that he had some feelings for her but he just didn't want to express them because he was afraid she'd turn him down because she had a boyfriend. When we told him she didn't, he was more confident around her. They got together one year after this happened.

"She is one of our good friends," Steph said.

"Who's our good friend?" I heard someone say. I turned to face Gab standing there with a suspicious look on her face. Everyone was staring at her and I saw, out of the corner of my eye, Liam looking at her longingly. Oh God, could this boy be anymore obvious? I thought to myself.

"Uh, Grace is," Jake answered. When I turned to look at him, I saw Dylan avoiding Gab's gaze. Jake was sitting there with his hand on Dylan's shoulder. Something was wrong with them. "She's on Skype right now. See?" he said, gesturing to my laptop. She looked over my shoulder and saw Grace and her face almost lit up.

"Oh! Hey there, Gracie!" she said loudly.

"S'up there, Gabba?!" Grace replied just as loudly.

"Getting some food, ya know?!" Gab said louder. "Oh, by the way, did you bring some Vegemite?" she asked me and Steph. That's when I saw her eyes. They were red and puffy, like she had been crying quite a bit. I passed my laptop to Louis this time and ran over to her. I gave her a big hug and someone squeezed me and Gab tighter and I knew it was Steph.

"Oh, Gabba!" I cooed. "Are you okay now?" I asked seriously, both me and Steph retracting from her. She nodded. "Well the Vegemite is in the cupboard now."

"Thanks," she said, walking away. As she was walking away, I grabbed her wrist and she turned to face me. "I'm fine. Really," she said to me, sliding my hand off her wrist. I nodded, unsure to leave her alone. She came back out with the Vegemite and walked back to her room. I knew she was going to eat some before she went to sleep. When me and Steph turned back around, the boys were looking at us confused.

"What was the matter with her?" Niall asked us. I shook my head, dismissing the subject.

"How did you know she was upset?" Harry asked. I liked Harry and my stomach started filling with butterflies when he asked me this. I mean me! I had to control my face and succeeded in doing so because no one was looking at me weirdly.