Chapter 25 ~ Gabby

Last chapter, guys! My first book almost finished. Now, there will be an epilogue after this but I probably won't post it so soon after I finish. Maybe a week. It will relate to something that is in the next book. Find it (if you can).

WARNING: I've decided I might just start with the swearing. Read on but you have been warned.

+_+_+_+

Chapter 25 ~ Gabby

"I'll be fine. I'll be fine. Shit! I'm not fine!" I exclaimed to Dylan, plonking myself down on the seat.

"You are. It's just your parents," he assured me. "If they don't love you, there is something seriously wrong with them."

"Hm," I hummed, massaging my face. I was starting to get a massive headache so I rubbed my temples to relieve myself of the pain settling in.

"I mean it," Dylan said, pulling my hands away and bringing me closer. I buried my head into his chest as he comforted me silently. "You'll be fine," he assured me, kissing my head.

"What if I don't like them?" I mumbled into his shirt, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"You'll love them," Niall said, rubbing my back. "Trust me. I grew up with these people."

"That still doesn't make me feel better," I mumbled, still clutching Dylan as a lifeline.

"Your plane is now ready for boarding," the female flight attendant said nervously, catching our attention. Most likely, she's a fan, the way she was shaking when she approached Niall was pretty evident.

"Thanks," Niall said, facing her. She did one of those funny giggles as he looked at her, covering her mouth with her hand. Spencer and I just looked from each other to the attendant until she finally walked away. "What was the matter with her?" Niall asked, turning his attention back to us.

"I think she's a fan," Spence stated, chuckling a little as he said it. "Time to go, I guess," he sighed, standing up.

"Oh, shit. Oh, shit," I panicked, breathing heavily.

"Gab!" Dylan said, grabbing my shoulders so I was facing him. "Trust me. You'll be fine," he assured me, looking straight into my eyes. I silently nodded, breathing deeply. How can I explain this? He's like... my other half. That one person who knows everything about you, who can calm you down. That person who makes your heart flutter, beat fast in your chest as you approach them. He... is me... basically.

"Thank you," I said quietly, embracing him in a hug. His arms immediately went around my waist in response, gripping me tightly. I buried my face in his neck, breathing his sweet scent before pulling away and passionately kissing him on the lips.

"Wow! I know they aren't big one PDA but... wow!" Niall breathed, making me roll my eyes mentally. "Yeah, guys. Pull away now. You've had your fun," he said, much louder this time, taking my shoulder and wrenching us apart.

"Can't I have a moment with my boyfriend?" I said, emphasising the word 'boyfriend'. "I mean, you have these sorts of moments with your girlfriend," I pointed out, putting the strain on 'girlfriend'.

"Fair enough but still, you're coming back in a week," he pointed out, smiling brightly. "You can survive a week."

"You're on a break. You can't last a day without those boys," I teased, smirking with Dylan. Brothers... Sisters have all the fun.

"I can!" Niall protested, glaring at me in shock.

"Hm... I don't think so," I sang back, starting to laugh a little.