Chapter 2 - Lost

Everyone was arriving to breakfast. Talking, eating, sharing news. Nina arrived, seemed she didn’t sleep at all. No one said a thing, they all knew the reason. Eddie arrived minutes later with the same face. He sat down and looked to Nina.

Eddie: Tough night?

Nina: Yeah. You too?

Eddie: Got that right.

Everyone continued eating, but there was an awkward silence going on. Alfie took his things and headed to school with Willow. Nina looked at Amber, who suddenly stood up and went into the kitchen. Nina went after her.

Nina: Everything alright?

Amber: Yes, I just needed… more milk.

Nina: There’s enough in the table for you to eat Amber. What’s going on?

Amber: It kills me seeing Alfie with the newbie.

Nina: I thought that. Don’t be sad.

Amber: The worst is that he’s the one that dumped me. I don’t know why.

Nina looked at Amber, who rolled eyes.

Amber: I know I didn’t treat him as I should. I just need to get over the fact that we’re over, for good.

Nina: You need to, you don’t want to end up like me.

(N/A: Since in here they didn’t have the finale like in season 2, they had the one I typed in the introduction, Amfie never got back together. Willow arrived to the house days before and she’s now with Alfie.)

Amber hugged Nina and both headed back to the table. Everyone started leaving. Eddie went to Patricia.

Patricia: You okay?

Eddie: Yeah, I just… I don’t get it yet.

Nina and Amber listened and went with them.

Nina: Something about Fabian?

Eddie: Sort of. I don’t get why Senkhara wanted him.

Amber: Isn’t it obvious? She wanted to make Nina suffer.

Eddie: Then she’d have… killed her. But didn’t. I think that she needed to get rid of Fabian.

Everyone looked at Eddie, they didn’t understand what Eddie meant.

Patricia: But why would she want that?

Eddie: I don’t know, but I’ll look for an answer. My visions get stronger every time, hopefully I’ll have one soon.

Amber: I think that maybe we could do some research. That’s... that’s what Fabian would have suggested.

Patricia: But we don’t even know what we’re looking for.

Victor, who was going downstairs, saw them talking in the hall and shouted at them.

Victor: Well, the hall isn’t a place to chat. Go to school now.

Eddie and Patricia went hand by hand to school, while Amber hugged Nina. Jerome was helping Mara with some posters she needed to take to school, for the coming play.

Jerome: Would you do it a little bit faster?

Mara: Now you’re being rude to me?

Jerome: I’m sorry. Dear Mara, my Mara, could you do it a little faster? I don’t want to be late.

Mara: That’s better. I’m almost done with this one.

Jerome: I’ll go to school right now with this ones, I’ll see you there?