Bajanless Fluff #1

Warning: self-harm
Rob&Mitch
Mitch's Pov
Today I was going to man up and tell him. Tell him how I had been feeling for months now. Tell him that I love him.
I hear the door slam and snap out of my thoughts. I hear quiet sobbing as one of the boys pass my room and quickly identify the crying figure as, Rob!
I wait to hear where he's going and soon hear the bathroom door close. Then the house is silent minus the quiet and faint sobs coming from the end of the hall.
I quietly step into the hall and walk to the bathroom. When I get to the door I hear him talking quietly to himself,
"One for being gay. Two for loving my best friend. Three for being ugly." (ahh I hate writing that but it's for the sake of my book.)
It took me a minute to realize what he was doing but when I did I grabbed the key of the ledge above the door and shakily unlocked the door.
I opened the door and saw Rob sitting on the tile floor his arm bleeding and tears streaming down his pale face.
I rush to him and pull his thin frame into my arms. He instantly reacts and cries into my shirt.
"Rob look at me please" I whisper quietly. Slowly his tear brimmed eyes look up at me and he hugs me tightly with one arm.
"Why?"
"Because I-I'm gay and I love someone who will never love me back" he rushes out.
"Who is it?"
"Y-y-you" he stutters.
My eyes widen and slowly I lean my head down. Our lips meet and sparks seem to fly (cheesy I know and way overused but hey first chapter whatever).
"Why did you do that?"
"Because Rob I've loved you for a long time and I don't want you to hurt yourself anymore. Promise me you won't."
"I can't promise but I'll try for you."
-that night-
Rob and I were laying in my bed legs tangled and foreheads pressed together I couldn't have been happier.

A/N I am so sorry that was terrible but whatever it'll get better I swear but until then bye lovelies oh and before I forget requests are welcome! <3