Chapter 3

Annabeth's pov:

I felt something moving me.

"Annabeth." Someone said in my ear.

"Mmm."I replied moving. I grabbed something and hugged it. It felt weird. It was squishy. It felt cold. I opened my eyes and jumped back almost hitting my head on the roof of the car.

I looked at what k was hugging. Jack smirked. Shit.

"I,I sorry. Did I fall asleep on you?" I asked looking at him.

"Yes you did."he replied smiling.

"Did I hug you?"I asked looking at him.

"Yes. When Sam had the window opened you got cold so you snuggled closer to me. But then you let go and turned the other way and umm well you hugged Nate."he replied. My face fell.

"What?!"I yelled out. I hugged Nate?

"Yeah you hugged Nate for the last thirty five minutes. The tire popped and they had to replace it but Nate couldn't move. Since uh you were hugging him like there was no tomorrow." Jack replied rubbing the back of his neck.

"I why didn't you like I don't know take me off of him?"I asked looking at him. His face turned into a smirk.

"Well that's where it gets interesting doesn't it. Nate said we should just let you sleep. It was his idea to not move you. Something about waking you up. To be honest I think he liked that you were hugging him."he said smirking.

"I was hugging him in my sleep. Well this couldn't get any better." I replied sarcastically.

"Oh it does. You see since we had to change the tire and you were hugging Nate he couldn't move. So he suddenly had to pee. And we made a plan he would move you and I would then hug you. So we're moving you right. You right arm is up and we're slowly peeling you off of him when." Jack said putting his finger up.

"When what? Jack don't keep me in suspense."I replied smacking his arm.

"Ow."he said rubbing his arm.

"Tell me or I hit you again." I warned.

"Fine fine your no fun. Okay so we're peeling you off when you speak up. You said and I quote. 'No I don't want to.'" He replied looking at me.

"I don't want to?"I asked rhetorically.

"Yea you basically said you didn't want to stop hugging Nate. So we stopped and you smiled and continued to hug him. When I looked back at you, your head was resting on Nates chest. You were peacefully sleeping."he replied looking at me. My face fell.

"This can't be happening. This can't be happening. Oh my god this can't be happening." I said looking at Jack.

"Believe it babe." Nate replied winking. Shit. I turned around and opened the door. It was four now. I could feel the cold air on my face. I looked up and saw a building. God.

Sam walked out and walked towards me.

"Hey sleeping beauty your up." He said hugging me. I smiled.

"Yup."I replied. He grabbed my hand and interlocked our fingers. I looked down and then looked at him. He gave me a smile. I smiled back.

I looked back and saw Jack talking to Nate. Nate looked like he was going to punch someone.

"So come on in." Sam replied walking towards the house.

"Okay."I replied walking behind him. We walked inside. I saw a couch and a TV fallowed by a set of stairs behind it. The kitchen was on the left.