Party's with Kam

In honor of baby k's 21st birthday.😜 Even though it's a month late but still.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I quietly got up and opened kalins door. I peeked in and looked back at Cameron and Myles. Cameron had his camera ready. I looked at him. He nodded his head and gave me a thumbs up. I looked at Myles who had the cake in his hands. He nodded.

I gave them a small smile before I rushed into kalin's room and jumped on top of him. I heard the shutter of Cameron's camera.

"Happy birthday Kalin!"I shouted at the top of my lungs. Kalin groaned under me. I moved around to annoy him. He pushed me off a little and poked his head out of the covers.

His sleepy green eyes looked at me and then at Cameron. He rubbed his eyes and sat up.

"Happy birthday."Myles said before smashing the cake on kalins face.

Kalin groaned. He wiped his face with his hands and got Myles in the face. Myles's face was smeared with blue icing. I laughed at Myles and Kalin looked at me.

"Oh, oh really?"Kalin said looking at me. I stopped laughing immediately. I got up but Kalin pulled me by my waist. I was struggling to get up.

I felt kalins hands on my face fallowed by something cold and sticky.

"Oh."I said wiping my face when Kalin finally let me go. I had blue icing all over my hands.

"Damn it Kalin."I groaned getting up. Kalin laughed looking at me.

I walked over to him so that we were face to face.

"I guess someone's not getting their birthday present."I replied arching my eyebrow. I walked towards the bathroom and heard the guys laugh.

I was cleaning the stupid icing off my face when Kalin came in. He poked his head through the door first.

"Is it safe?"he asked looking at me. I rolled my eyes and threw the paper towel in the trash.

"Yes Kalin I won't bite."I said looking at him.

"Well that's a disappointment."Kalin replied stepping into the bathroom.

"I see someone is getting comfortable."I said looking at him. He smiled innocently.

"What? Me?"he asked. I rolled my eyes.

Kalin came around and wrapped his hands around my waist. I leaned my head on his chest.

"I am not."he replied resting his head on my shoulder. I laughed.

"If you say so kalin."I said patting his arm.

He kissed my cheek.

"It's good to have you back killer."Kalin whispered in my ear. I closed my eyes.

"Yeah well partying wasn't gonna last forever now was it?"I asked looking at him. He looked at me.

"No."he said shaking his head.

The week after New Years.....