Chapter 9

Annabeth's pov:

I woke up and saw a blond hairs. I smiled. I wrapped my arm around the person.

"Hi Johnson." I replied closing my eyes.

"Hey."he mumbled. I sat up. Sam and Jenny were staring at me. I looked at them. They looked different.

"Why you guys so close?"I asked looking at them suspiciously. They looked at each other and backed away.

"Why you so close to Johnson?"Jenny asked I smirked.

"Why you so defensive?"I said walking towards her.

"Why are you not answering my questions?"she asked walking towards me.

"Why are you wearing Sam's cloths?"I asked with a smug smile. She went pale. I looked at Sam and he gulped. I walked closer to him.

"Samuel I swear to god if you took her virginity away I'll cut off your balls."I yelled out. Sam backed away slowly.

"Annabeth."Jenny replied walking towards me.

"What?"I asked looking at her.

"We didn't do anything. Sam drive me back from a party and yeah he got punched because a guy was running his mouth. And yeah he let me borrow his shirt but that's it."she replied walking closer. I looked at Sam and he nodded. He was so pale. I narrowed my eyes in him.

"Fine but you better not do anything do you understand?"I asked poking his chest. He nodded.

"Yes yes I understand."he replied nervously. I backed away and stood in front of Nate. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer.

"Now now leave them. If they want to get it on let them."Nate said resting his chin on my shoulder. I elbowed him.

"Dumbass."I replied annoyed.

"What she slept with him not in that way but we sleep together also not in that way so why can't they?"Nate asked.

"Nate shut up. They can't because she's seventeen and he's older. Don't want to hear about Jack and Madison Nate. Or I'll slap you. And she's a virgin and he is not."I replied annoyed.

"Your a virgin and I'm not yet we share the same bed."Nate added. I turned around.

"Bro you shouldn't have said that." Johnson said laughing.

"Look asshole shut up. And who said we share the same bed anymore?"I asked looking at him. His face turned pale. I walked towards Jack and sat down.

Nates pov:

"Look asshole shut up. And who said we share the same bed anymore?"She asked looking at me. I felt my face turn pale. She walked towards gilinsky and sat down.

"By the way me and Madison broke up so don't talk about it."Jack replied.

"Sorry to hear G."she said looking at me. She did a face. Jack looked at her and then at me and chuckled. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closet to him. That made my blood boil.

I slammed my hand on the counter and left to go to my room.

A few minutes later my door opened.

"Nate?"Annabeth asked. I didn't answer. I was in my bed.

"Nate.?!"she asked again a bit louder. She sat down next to me. But I didn't say anything.

"Nate come in talk to me."she pleaded. Nothing. I heard her sigh.

"Okay fine."she replied and I heard a door close. I sighed. Damn it.

Later that night.

Annabeth's pov;

"Hey Anna."Sam asked looking at me. I looked up at him.

"Yes Samuel."I said looking at him.

"I'm sorry I just can't help it. What was I suppose to say no I can't help you bye. I'm not an asshole most of the time. And I wouldn't hurt her or take her virginity only if she asked. And maybe not even then since you would cut off my dick."he replied making my laugh at the end.

"Look Sam I know you I know you wouldn't hurt her. I believe you. And if you guys ever end up doing something please don't tell me."I said cringing at the thought. He chuckled.

"Trust me I wouldn't want to know if you lost your virginity to Nate. Okay I would smack him so hard."he replied. I rolled my eyes.

"Wait what why Nate?"I asked nervously. He rolled his eyes.

"Come on it's obvious that you like him." Sam replied.

"Oh yeah you saw that huh."I said nervously.

"Yeah. Whenever there was a girl around him you would get mad and go to me. I'm am flattered by the way. And yeah."he replied. Shit.

"Wow I yeah I have nothing to say."I replied looking at the ground. He put an arm around me.

"It's okay."he said making me walk to where our friends where and Jenny. We were playing truth or dare and Nate was there.

"Okay Annabeth truth or dare?"Sam asked.

"Dare."I replied taking a drink from my beer. We had been drinking for a while now. We were all tipsy but not drunk.

"Okay huh. I got it. Since you are an artist take this sharpie and draw something on Nates wall. Oh and Nate go with her to make sure she drew something."Sam said with a smirk. I took the sharpie and looked at him. He winked.

I rolled my eyes and got up. I heard his footsteps behind me. I opened the door to his room and walked in. I walked towards his closet. I moved his cloths and took off the cap from the marker.

What to draw? Oh I got it. Nate walked towards me and sat next to me. I put the marker on the wall an drew a heart. It was nice. I was about to put the market down when Nate played his hand on mine.

I looked at him. He made my hand draw an N then a plus sign and then an A.

And then something happened something I never thought would ever happen.