Chapter 21

Jenny's pov:

I love them I really do but. Ugh they're so annoying. Fighting all the damn time. I had to drag Annabeth out of the restaurant with Johnson so she wouldn't claw out Nate's eyes.

They were giving me a headache and I know I'm not the only one who feels that way. And now they're fighting again. I don't even know how this started but they're fighting.

Over who gets to drive. Ugh kill me now. I sighed. I rubbed my temples and looked at the jacks and Sam who were looking at the two idiots fighting.

"You know what I can't take this anymore."Sam said pointing at Nate and Annabeth. I nodded.

"But what do we do?"I asked looking at the guys. Sam shrugged but then something clicked. He smirked.

"What?"I asked. He didn't answer.

"Sam what?!"I yelled out.

"Come on."Sam said making all of us walk into the house. He closed the door and locked it.

"Now what?"I asked confused.

"That's the fun part turn off your phones."he replied. We stared at him.

"Come on guys just do it."he said putting his hand out. I sighed I took my phone out of my back pocket and turned it off. I handed it over to Sam who took it too happy.

Jack and Jack looked at each other. But they reluctantly gave him their phones.

"Now what genius?"G asked. Sam smirked.

"We turn off the lights lock the windows and pretend we're asleep." Sam shrugged. I nodded.

"Okay simple enough."I replied. Sam beamed and I rolled my eyes at his childish behavior.

We locked the windows and turned off the lights. Sam gave us back our phones but we weren't aloud to turn them back on for another hour.

We each went back to our rooms and I was about to take a shower when.

"Hey can I come in?"Sam asked. I laughed.

"Well it's your room."I yelled out. I heard him chuckle. He opens the door and walked in. But almost fell as he closed his eyes.

"What?"I asked looking at him.

"Your in a bra and underwear. That's what."he replied still clearing his eyes. I laughed.

"I can't believe the Sammy wilk is shy. Like you haven't seen a girl like this before."I said looking at him. I could see him rolling his eyes at me. He slowly opened his eyes too see me.

"Okay so what did you want?"I asked. He gawked at me.

"You can stop drooling now. And by the way take a picture it lasts longer."I smirked. He toiled his eyes.

"First shut up second like you said this is my room."he replied plopping down on the bed. He looked at me and I could feel him raking his eyes over my body. Which made me uncomfortable.

I knew he knew because when I looked at me he smirked. Oh how I just wanted to smack that stupid smile off of his face. And then a thought popped into my head. I smirked and walked closer to him.

"Just a warning if I come out naked from that bathroom try not to drool."I replied with a wink. His mouth fell open and I walked into the bathroom without another word.

Ha take that Samuel.