Happy late valentines day

In honor of the video that broke all of our hearts and that made us want to smack Kalin for teaching Myles his hoe ways. But we all knew he had it in him. Not the point. Also happy late ass Valentine's Day.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Annabeth's pov...

Cameron asked me if I was interested in playing a role in the curfew overtime music video. Obviously I said yes. We went to go shoot the video. I was walking towards Kalin when Cameron pulled me over and told me to go with Myles.

I nodded and walked towards the direction of Myles. I wrapped my arm around his waist.

"Hey cheeseburger."I said looking at him.

"Hey Annabeth."Myles replied holding me closer to him.

"Okay so basically Kalin your gonna be with your girl and Myles with his. Myles you and ari are going to be in that room getting all close and steamy." Cam said making me and Myles laugh.

Cameron stared at us. Myles and I looked at each other and stopped talking.

"As I was saying."Cameron replied annoyed.

"Kalin your gonna be in this room over here while Myles and ari are in the other room getting all close and stuff." Cameron said clapping his hands. We all nodded and walked towards the rooms.

"Okay so ari you are gonna be in the bed and Myles is going to be on top of you. And Myles your gonna be kissing her and stuff."Cameron replied.

"Okay."Myles said walking towards the bed. I took off my sweater and jumped on the bed I was wearing some shorts and a black tank top. I laid down and looked at Cameron.

"Wait so are we going to actually be kissing or?"I asked confused.

"Whichever  one you want."Cameron shrugged. He walked towards the camera and turned around.

"Oh and make sure it seems real."he added and continued  walking towards the camera.

I nodded.

Myles awkwardly walked towards the bed and got on top of me. He was hovering on top of me so close I could see his tiny freckles.

"Umm is, is this okay?"Myles asked. I chuckled at his shyness.

"Wow. Myles your usually not this shy."I laughed. He chuckled nervously.

"Yeah well with everything you and Kalin have been doing he's probably planning my death as we speak."Myles replied. I looked at him and laughed.

"It's not funny I value my life."Myles said mugging me.

"Okay, okay I'm sorry."I replied patting his arm.

"Okay ready and action."Cameron shouted. The music started playing and  I grabbed Myles's arm. He looked at me and I looked at him. He gave me a smirk before kissing me.

Well. Was not expecting that.

I moved my hand up and down Myles's arm. Myles kissed my neck probably leaving me a hickey. I moved a little and he continued what he was doing.