Chapter 15

Nate's pov:

"Sam."I replied dead panned.

"Nate."he said closing the door behind him. I sighed.

"What do you want?"I asked annoyed. He rolled his eyes and walked towards me. He smacked the back of my head.

"What the fuck was that for?!"I growled.

"Why the fuck do you think dumbass." He asked looking at me. I shrugged.

"I don't know why don't you tell me."I replied looking at him. He rolled his eyes.

"Don't fuck with Annabeth. She's a good person okay. She's the best thing that happened to this group. And I'll be damned if you screw it up maloley." Sam yelled out and walked out of the room.

Well then. I've never seen Sam this mad. Why is he upset I got screwed over. I like her and she obviously doesn't like me since she's with Johnson or whatever. I rolled my eyes at the thought.

And I'm the bad guy. At least I wasn't leading anyone on. Unlike her who apparently is dating Johnson. I groaned and flopped on my bed. Life sucks.

Annabeth's pov:

I sat next to G who was still eating. Shocker. Not. He was always eating he's such a pig.

"You're such a pig gilinsky I can't believe you're still eating after the five pancakes you ate."I exclaimed.

"I'm a growing boy."he whined. I rolled my eyes and he pouted.

"Your so cute."I replied kissing his cheek. He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Do I get the ladies or what?"Jack smirked.

"Is that why Madison broke up with you?"Sam asked arching his eyebrows.

I glared at Sam.

"Shut up Samuel."I replied throwing Sam a pillow that him on the side of his face.

"Okay sorry. I'm just in a bad mood. I had a bad conversation. Sorry G. Didn't mean anything by it."Sam said looking at Jack.

I looked at Jack and he nodded. But I could still see it hurt him. Poor Jack he didn't want to show it but the break up was hurting him.

"Okay well I don't know what you guys are going to do today but I'm hung over and I'm taking care of Johnson. So I'm staying in the house."I replied.

"I'm staying got nowhere to be."Jack shrugged.

"I have nowhere to be either. So I'm staying."Sam replied.

"What about you Jenny?"I asked my cousin.

"Huh? Oh no yeah I have nowhere to be so I'm staying too."she replied I nodded.

"By the way did you see Kalins snapchat?"she asked me.

"No. Why?"I asked curiously.

"Check it."she replied with a smirk. I looked at her and nodded. I grabbed my phone and checked snapchat. I opened up the one that Myles and Kalin share.

Which is mylesandkalin. I opened it and I saw a blond Kalin. He had the caption say uh oh.

"He still looks damn fine though."I pointed out.

"For real."Jenny nodded vigorously. I laughed.

"Let me text him."I replied. I went to texts.

To: Kalin 🎳,

Why did you dye your hair blonde?!

From: Kalin 🎳,

Feeling spontaneous. 😉