Chapter 25

Annabeth's pov:

I slowly got up trying not to wake up Nate. I was getting up when an arm wrapped around my waist. I slowly laid back down and faced Nate.

"You know I would really like it if you stopped trying to get out of bed after you know."he replied in his sleepy voice that made me get goosebumps.

I smirked.

"Really?"I asked laughing. He chuckled.

"Yes this room is yours as well as it is mine. So please stop trying to leave before I wake up."he replied. I nodded.

"Because I like waking up to you sleeping. It's cute."he said burying his head in the crook of my neck. I chuckled. I hugged him and rested my chin on his head.

His cold hand slipped inside the covers and hugged me back. I smiled. He made circles with his thumb and I sighed. He looked up at me and I smiled.

"What?"I asked looking at him.

He smiled. He reached out to touch my face and he stroked my cheek.

"I wanna know what's going on in your head."he replied. I laughed. He laughed to.

"What?"he replied chuckling.

"Nothing it's just that I don't think you wanna know what I'm thinking."I said looking at him. He laughed.

"Of course I do. Come on try me."he replied. I laughed.

"Trust me you don't what I'm thinking could make you blush."I said smirking at him. He laughed.

"Oh really."he said lifting his eyebrows.

"Yes really."I replied getting more comfortable. I moved my self so I could be closer to him. Which couldn't be anymore closer. I sighed and looked at him.

I stroked his hair and kissed his forehead. I looked back at his beautiful brown sleepy eyes and smiled.

"Well I think we should get up."I replied moving. He held me closer to him and shook his head.

"No."he said kissing my neck. I tried to wiggle out of his grasp but couldn't. I heard him chuckle.

"Your no match for me lil mama."he whispered in my ear. I felt a shiver go down my spine.

"Babe seriously we have to get downstairs." I replied turning over to look at him.

"I don't want to. I just want to stay here in bed with you forever."he said closing his eyes. He snuggling closer. I chuckled. But hearing him say that gave me butterflies in my stomach.

"I'm serious maloley. We have to get up it like twelve now."I replied.

"So."he said barely audible. I laughed.

"That's nice. But seriously come on let's go babe."I replied. He didn't move he just kept hugging me.

"Nate...."I groaned. He moved and I looked at him. He laid on top of me and looked at me.

"Don't start."I said warningly he made a trail of kisses down my neck and I moved.

"Don't start what you can't finish."I replied making him look at me. He smirked. Fuck why am I an idiot? Why did I do that.