Chapter 23

Authors note;

Long chapter. Bear with me.

Annabeth's pov:

Weeks later.

Things with Nate have been going great. Like super great. I mean sure we haven't had a real date.

Or even a date and we hadn't talked about our relationship or anything like that.

And it kinda hurt. But I tried not to let it show like yesterday. Me and Nate where walking and we ran into one of his fan. She was great I really liked her.

And she had a boyfriend and she said to Nate that he should get a girlfriend and that his fans will absolutely love her. And he just stood there and laughed.

I don't think he meant to hurt me. But it did hurt. But then the girl and her boyfriend said they where late for their date and had to leave. We said our goodbyes and parted ways.

I laughed to myself and continued walking. I heard Nate's footsteps behind me but I didn't stop.

Yesterday,

"Hey are you okay?"Nate asked wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Yeah no I'm fine why?"I asked looking at him.

"Because you didn't wait for me and you didn't stop."Nate replied.

"Oh no I just needed to move. And plus I need the exercise."I shrugged. Nate stopped me.

"What?"I asked confused.

"You don't need to exercise. Your perfect."Nate replied looking at me straight in the eye. Umm okay?

"That's not what I meant. I mean exercise for my health not to be skinny or anything."I said looking at him.

"Oh it's just that I, I thought you meant it that way."he replied scratching his neck.

"Well I didn't so it's fine whatever. Anyway we should get going."I said pulling his arm.

"Yeah okay."he replied. I sighed in relief.

End of flash back.

But I pushed away those thoughts. I focused on the positive.

"Kalin Myles!"I shouted and jumped on the guys. I hugged them.

"Oh okay. Damn I didn't know you missed me this much."Kalin replied. I rolled my eyes.

"I missed Myles your just a plus one."I said letting go.

"Ouch it hurts."Kalin replied placing his hand on his heart. I laughed and hugged him.

"I missed both of you. Now where's cam and jake?"I asked looking at them.

"They're coming cam is parking and jake just finished charging his phone."Myles replied. I nodded.

The door opened and I looked over at jake and cam who where laughing at something.

"I'm not joking like it happened."jake replied making cam shake his head.

"No way man."cam said shaking his head.

"Jake! Cam!"I shouted causing them to cringe.

"Oops sorry."I replied.

"It's fine. I missed you killer."jake said pulling me into a hug.

"Aww I missed you too."I replied hugging him. I looked at Cam and he just stared. I smiled and pulled him into a hug.

"I missed you Cam."I said squeezing the lid out of him. He laughed.