Chapter 11

Annabeth's pov:

We stared at each other both not being able to speak. He looked at me and then his eyes flickered to my lips. He groaned at the sight of me biting my bottom lip.

He put his hand on my cheek and leaned in. Seconds later I felt a pair of soft lips on mine. I was shocked but then closed my eyes and kissed him back.

We were both kneeling down on the floor. We both stood up not once breaking the kiss.

He pulled me closer to him by my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He was so much taller than me I had to tippy toe to kiss him. He pushed me up against the wall and I stopped tippy toeing. Instead I pulled his neck down.

He slipped his hand under my shirt and made circles on my waist. We broke apart gasping for air. Our breathing was ragged. We both calmed down and started feverishly kissing again.

I walked backwards and almost fell but then Nate wrapped his arm around me. He lifted my shirt up and took it off. Damn.

He kept kissing me and I took off his shirt. His tattoos where all I could see from his chest. He planted sloppy kisses along my jaw line.

My breath hitched. I saw him smirk.

"It's not funny Nathan."I whispered.

"It is too me lil mama."he smirked. He continued to plant sloppy kisses along my jaw. He lifted his face to see mine and pecked my lips.

We continued kissing and Nate bit my lip. Jesus he was good. I pulled him close to me well as much as possible. I ran my fingers threw his soft hair.

He placed me on the bed and made a trail of kisses from the corner of my mouth to my collar bone. He continued to place kisses along my collar bone and bit my neck. That's gonna leave a mark.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him closer to me if it where possible. I bit his lip and he groaned.

"Stop doing that it, it affects me."Nate whispered in frustration. I smirked.

He looked back at me and kissed me. He tasted like alcohol. I could taste vodka. That was Nate's favorite alcohol beverage. He smelled of weed. Which I have gotten used to the past few months.

I heard small moans leave his lips. I chuckled.

"It's not funny."he groaned.

"It's is to me Nathan."I replied with a smirk. I bit his lip again and he let out another groan I chuckled at his reaction. He gave me a scowl but I just laughed. He crashed his lips against mine again.

His lips were soft against mine. His right hand never left my waist he kept making circles. His left hand held mine. He pulled away and looked at me.

"I want your first time to be special."he replied and backed away. Your joking right. We were sucking each other's face a minute ago and like your coming to me with that bullshit? Seriously? I got up and picked up my shirt.

"I thought it was pretty special. Guess I was wrong."I said making my way out the door before tears fell out. I closed the door and walked down stairs.

"Well that must have been a hell of an art piece if it took that long."Sam smirked looking at me. I rolled my eyes.

We kept playing and it was my turn.

"Okay truth or dare?"Sam asked.

"Truth."I plainly stated.

"Okay how close where you to ever loose your virginity?"Sam asked with a smug smile. The guys stared all except Sam who seemed very comfortable with the the question.