Chapter 18

Nate's pov:

I heard the weirdest thing. When I was asleep I thought I heard Annabeth say I love you. But it was probably a dream. And I don't think she loves me not after what happened yesterday at least.

God I messed up so bad. I walked down stairs and saw Johnson sitting on a stool.

"You look better."I replied getting a bagel.

"Yup Annabeth and Jenny took care of me so I'm as healthy as a horse now. That and it was probably a twenty four hour thing."he shrugged.

"Well that's good to know."I replied spreading cream cheese on my bagel.

"Yup."he said eating fruit. Sam walked in and grabbed a cup and poured himself some water. He gulped it all down and put the cup in the sink.

He sat down next to Johnson and looked at his phone. Next Jack came down and grabbed a banana.

"So what are we gonna do today?"Jack asked. I shrugged.

"Oh we could go to that party."Sam replied looking up from his phone.

"Sure."I replied taking a bite from my food.

"Where are we going?" Annabeth asked moving her hair out of her face. God she looked so beautiful. Even in the morning.

"A party. Care to be my date?"Sam asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"You wish Samuel."she replied shoving his face with her hands.

"I had to ask."he shrugged.

"Okay."she replied rolling her eyes.

"She already has a date."G said eating his fruit.

"Who?"she asked looking at him.

"Me."he replied smiling. She chuckled.

"Okay G."she said sitting down.

I didn't mind her going with Jack as long as it wasn't with Johnson I'm good.

Annabeth's pov:

Jack said I was his date. Which I didn't really care about. He's a good friend and I haven't talked to him or spent time with him so I was looking forward to it.

After breakfast we went to go get ready. And by ready I mean watch Jack and Sam play Fifa for an hours and then have to yell at them to get ready. Then watch Sam and Nate play. Then watch both jacks play.

Then noon rolls around and me and Jenny went shopping and let the guys play or whatever. It was eight thirty the guys where finally getting ready. Me and Jenny where getting ready together.

It was nine something now and we where done. Jenny and I walked down stairs and the guys stared at us.

Nate looked at me up and down. He arched his brow.

"Really?"he said looking at me. I crossed my arms.

"Go change."he commanded.

"No."I yelled out.

"Go change Annabeth."he growled.

"No you don't get to yell at me and then expect me to do as you say. I'm not changing."I yelled out and walked towards Jack who was waiting for me.

"Don't worry bro I'll take care of her."he replied wrapping his arm around my waist and kissed my cheek.

"Whatever."Nate muttered and walked out the door. Asshole.

Jenny's pov:

I looked at Nate and Annabeth who where arguing about what she was wearing. When Nate left we were all silent.

"Well I think you look hot."I said looking at my cousin. She smirked.

"I know runs in the family."she replied with a wink. I chuckled. I looked over at Sam who was staring at me.

"Your not wearing that."he said crossing his arms. I looked at him.

"What?"I asked.

"You heard me. You're not wearing that."he replied.

"And why not Samuel?"I asked.

"Because guys are gonna stare and shit."he freaked.

"It's a party Sam."I said rolling my eyes. He got mad and and wrapped his arms around my waist. Before I knew it he had dragged me up the stairs.

"Sam put me down."I yelled out.

"No."he replied walking. I tried kicking him but it didn't work.

"Samuel put me down."I said again.

"Fine."he replied. He set me down on the ground and I smoothed out my dress. He was looking for something and then I guess he found it.

He held it up and I saw it was sweatpants.

"Good luck getting me into that."I laughed.

"Challenge accepted."he replied walking towards me. A couple screaming minutes later Sam had pulled sweatpants on and pulled a gigantic hoodie over my head. He looked at me and examined my outfit.

"Ah."he said before grabbing something. He put one of his snap backs on my head and looked at me.

"There now we can go."he replied. I walked over to the mirror and looked at my reflection. My mouth dropped. I looked terrible.

"Sam I'm not wearing this. I look stupid."I said taking off his hat and tossing for on the bed. I was taking off the hoodie and when he stopped me.

"You look stupid so now guys won't go near you."he replied. I stopped.

"What?"I asked looking at him. I saw him start to get flustered. I could see him starting to get red.

"Sam what are you talking about?"I asked looking at him. He scratched his neck nervously.

"I just don't want guys getting near you. They're always horny and shit. And you wearing that dress just makes them even more horny. And I don't lol guys getting near you."he replied nervously. I chuckled.

"Is that what this is about?"I asked looking at what I was wearing. He nodded.

"Oh Sam. Your such an idiot."I replied laughing. He looked up at me.

"What?"he asked confused.

"Sam the only guy I was going to be with at the party was you."I replied looking at him. He looked at me in utter disbelief. He looked so adorably clueless.

"Really?"he asked looking at me.

"Yeah."I replied bidding slightly I bit my lip. I could feel myself blush. He smiled from ear to ear.

"In that case you can take that off."he said making me laugh. I nodded and I took off the hoodie and sweatpants.

I put my wedges back on and fixed my hair. I grabbed Sam's hand interlocked our fingers together.

We walked out of the room and I swear I saw him blush. I shook my head and walked down the stairs. I looked at him and he stopped.

"If I get cold your giving me your jacket though."I said making him laugh. He nodded.

"Okay."he replied wrapping his arm around my waist and we left for the party.