P is for pregnancy...I think

Annabeth's pov....

I was pacing around the bathroom floor waiting...waiting. Waiting as if I've never waited for anything in my life before.

Has it been five minutes yet? I checked my phone. One minute ,60 seconds. I can do that. No I can't! 

I continued pacing around the bathroom floor when I decided to sit. I sat down on the toilet and folded my hands. I checked my phone again.

This was taking forever. Did I set the timer right? Maybe I didn't. I should check.

My thoughts were cut short when the timer went off. I got up almost falling. I grabbed my phone and clicked snooze.

I grabbed the pregnancy test and couldn't look down. I closed my eyes tightly. I can do this, I can do this.

I slowly opened my eyes and looked down. Two lines.

I'm pregnant.

I dropped the pregnancy test on the floor. No, I can't I just can't.

How? How did this even happen? Kalin and I haven't-no it can't be.

Shit.

Him. It's him. I groaned. I was startled by the stupid timer. I grabbed my phone and turned off the timer this time.

Maybe the test is wrong. But this is my fifth one today. I'll just go to the doctors.

Yeah.

There was a knock on the door.

"Hey Ana are you okay in there?"Myles asked.

I grabbed the pregnancy test and stuffed it in one of my drawers.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine."I said walking towards the door. I opened the door and saw Myles standing in front of it with a worried expression.

"Are you sure?"he asked.

"Yeah I'm fine just had to go to the bathroom. I'm fine."I replied reassuringly. Myles nodded unconvinced.

"Okay."he said eyeing me.

"Well I made some chicken tacos let's go eat."he replied clapping his hands.

I smiled. But in the inside I wanted to throw up at the sound of chicken tacos. It's not because Myles can't cook it's just good hadn't been my best friend these last few weeks. I walked behind Myles and into the living room. Kalin and Cameron where playing 2k on the coach.

"Hey."Kalin said turning around to see me. I smiled.

"Hey."I replied.

"Seriously dude? Why'd you pause it?" Cameron whined. Kalin rolled his eyes.

"So you'd be able to think about what you were gonna do to beat me. Even though your not."Kalin replied. Cameron rolled his eyes.

"Yeah , yeah just hit play."Cameron said annoyed. Kalin turned back to his game and started playing once again with cam.

"Here."Myles said handing me a plate with chicken tacos. I smiled and took the plate. The smell made me want to throw up. I sat down and stared at my plate.

"Aren't you gonna eat?"Kalin asked looking at me. Myles and Cameron looked at me.

"I uh-."I trailed off.

I picked up one of the chicken tacos and brought it to my mouth. I chewed it as the guys looked at me. I swallowed the taco and looked at them. I smiled.

"It's good."I replied taking another bite. I could feel my stomach starting to get queasy.

I finished all the food and walked over to the sink to put my plate in.