Chapter 28

Since it's my birthday and I got presents I decided to give you guys a present from me to you. This chapter is for some of you who are a bit more freaky 😝 I hope you enjoy. Bye now I'm gonna go eat cake 🎂 you should to
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Annabeth's pov....

I walked towards Nate's room and stood outside. I brought my hand up to knock but I stopped. Did I really want to do this? I mean we fight constantly will me talking to him make anything better?

I breathed in and knocked. A second later the door opened and I saw Nate with only his boxers on. Damn he was handsome. I walked in and waited for him to close the door.

I turned around and looked at him.

"I'm sorry."I said before he said something stupid that would piss me off. He looked at me.

"What are you talking about?"he asked crossing his arms.

"I'm sorry okay. I'm sorry for acting like a bitch. Sorry that I might have hurt your feelings when you saw me with Myles or on Halloween. I'm sorry okay."I replied. He opened his mouth to say something but then closed it.

He shrugged.

"It's fine I'm sorry for being an asshole. I didn't mean to I just do it sometimes without realizing it. And I usually apologize really late. But I'm sorry."he said hugging me. I smiled. His familiar scent of mint, old spice and a bit of weed filled the air I was breathing.

I rested my head on Nate's warm chest.

"I missed you lil mama. I'm sorry I push you away."he whispered stroking my hair. I chuckled.

"It's okay."I replied kissing his cheek.

"It's not if I ever do that again feel free to smack me with a brick."he said looking at me. I laughed.

"I'm holding that against you if it ever happens again."I replied pointing at him. He nodded his head.

"Deal."he said holding closer to him.

"I really did miss you lil mama."Nate whispered in my ear. Oh no here it comes. Nate kissed my cheek lightly and rested his forehead on mine.

He slipped his hand under my shirt and ran his thumb back and forth. I shivered and a smirk grew on his face.

He leaned in and kissed me softly. I kissed him back and moved my hands so that they were wrapped around his neck.

He slowly took off my shirt and kept his hands on my waist. I tippy toed to be almost at his height. We began walking and my legs hit the bed.

He made a trail of kisses down my neck and bit the skin on my collar bone and kissed it slowly. I let out a small sound and Nate smirked against my skin.

He slowly and painfully began to make a trail of kisses back up my neck. I bit my lip and felt Nates lips reattach to mine. I smiled and ran my fingers threw his hair.

I kissed his neck and gave him a small bite. I slowly kissed his Adam's apple and heard a small moan come out of Nates mouth. I smiled successfully. I made a trail of kisses back to Nates mouth and kissed him.

His grip tightened on my waist.

"God I've really missed you."he replied. I laughed and kissed him.

"Now...jump."he said breathlessly. I smirked and jumped. I wrapped my legs around Nates waist and kissed him. He laid me down on the bed and hovered over me. His eyes sparkled in the moons light that was peeking threw the curtains.

He kissed my neck softly.

"Say my name."he replied. I laughed.

"Feeling self conscious that I might be thinking of someone else Maloley?" I asked teasingly. He smirked.

"Oh please you know I'm all you think about when we're doing this or anything else really."he replied with arrogance. I raised my eyebrows.

"Oh really? And what makes you so sure?"I asked.

"Because lil mama. No one can do what I do to you."he replied looking at me.

"Really? Cuz I've heard Kalin is pretty great. And don't even get me started on Myles. They don't say he's low key for nothing."I said with a wink. I saw a flash of anger and jealousy in Nates eyes.

"They're not me."he replied and kissed me. He began to kiss my neck slowly. He pinned my hands back.

"No touching. Kalin and Myles are "good" huh?"Nate asked sarcastically.

"You know for someone who doesn't care you seem to care an awful lot."I replied smirking. He didn't say anything which freaked me out. I felt a pair of warms lips by the line of my jeans. I gasped.

I felt his sly smile. He began to make a straight line of kisses. And he did it painfully slow obviously to fuck me up. What an asshole.

He kept going up and stopped when he got to the bottom of my bra. He looked at me and smirked. I laid my head back great just fucking great now what? His lips slowly moved up and kissed the middle really slowly. It made me want to just grab his face and kiss him but I didn't.

His face was finally in front of mine. He kissed me slowly and I brought my hands up to hold his face but he stopped me.

"No touching."he replied. Damn you then.

He moved his lips so that they were near my ear.

"So let me ask you again. Say my name."he whispered.

"Okay."I croaked out.

"What was that? I didn't quite hear you."Nate replied.

"I said okay.....Nate."I said trying to control the sound of my voice.

"That's what I like to hear. Next time don't compare me. There's only one of me. And only I can make you feel this way."he replied. I nodded.

"Now where were we?"he asked kissing me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back feverishly.

"God I've missed you too."I replied. He laughed.

"Good to know."he said chuckling.

"Now let's get these cloths off."he replied pulling the covers over us. I laughed.