Chapter 16

Nate's pov:

I was walking down the stairs. I stopped and tried to remember why I was going down stairs. I paused and shook my head. I walked down stairs silently and got to the bottom of the stairs.

I turned to my left and saw Annabeth cuddled up against Johnson's bare chest. I tensed up at the sight.

"Sorry about that baby girl."Johnson said to Annabeth. I heard a muffled kissing noise. What the fuck? I narrowed my eyes at the back of Johnson's head.

Annabeth chuckled at Johnson's act. I however wanted to punch him square in the fucking face. Johnson laughed at at her reaction.

"Damn I didn't know I made you nervous." Jack said smugly.

"Yeah yeah Johnson whatever helps you sleep at night."Annabeth replied with a laugh. Johnson nodded.

"Thank you."he said giving her another kiss. I clenched my jaw and glared at him.

"Okay if I wasn't sick before than I am going to get sick now."she replied with a giggle.

"Good."Jack said before kissing her again and again and again and again. I painfully watched them.

"Stop it. Oh my god st-stop it Jack. Hat tickles." Annabeth said laughing. I wanted to walk over to him and rip him off of her. But I just stood there. He chuckled at her reaction.

"Okay."he replied. She sighed and he leaned in and kissed her cheek.

"Love ya baby girl."Jack said before burying his head in the crook of her neck again.

"Go to sleep Jack."Annabeth murmured. Jack nodded and I heard a muffled okay. I heard Annabeth sigh and I walked back up the stairs. I walked into my room and sat down on the bed.

I was replaying what I had just seen in my head over and over again. I was just overwhelmed. I sat there staring at a blank wall. I got up and walked towards my closet. I moved my cloths and stared at my wall. I smiled at the heart drawn on the wall.

I traced the letters with my finger. I sighed and closed the closet door. I walked towards my bathroom to take a shower. It's been a long day.

Annabeth's pov:

I woke up and looked around for my phone. I finally found it. It was behind Johnson who was blissfully unaware of me being awake. I grabbed my phone and checked the time. Oh god. Why is my phone so damn bright?!

I took a second to get used to the bright light and then looked at my phone again. It was nine. Man I slept for a long time. That and Johnson is so warm. It's nice and cozy.

Speaking of which. I looked down at Johnson who was still asleep. I smiled. I touched his forehead. It wasn't hot any more. He was still warm though. Shit I have to talk to Sam.

And he is not wiggling himself out of this. I carefully took jacks arm and lifted it up. I moved out of his grip and stood up. I put his arm back on his side and carefully walked up the stairs.

I walked towards Sam's room. I opened the door and saw Jenny getting out of the shower and Sam on his phone. I looked at Jenny. She smiled awkwardly at me. I smirked.

"Out."I replied and gestured towards the door.

"Okay."she said walking towards the door.

"Oh wait can you wake Jack up and give him some water. Also if you can help him to my room. And get him whatever he needs."I replied looking at my cousin. She nodded and left. I closed the door and looked at Sam.

I walked towards him and took his phone.

"What the hell?!"Sam yelled out.

"Don't fucking yell at me Samuel."I said sternly.

"Sorry."he replied looking at his hands. I sighed and took his hands in mine. I lifted his chin up with my free hand.

"Hey. What's wrong?"I asked looking at Sam who had a sad expression. He sighed and rested his head on my shoulder.

"What isn't wrong?"he replied. I chuckled.

"Okay yeah but what's wrong with you. I mean why are you sad?"I asked stroking his soft cheek.

"I have no game."he exaggerated. I laughed.

"What do you mean. Sammy wilk and always has game."I said with a chuckle.

"Not with your cousin."he replied bummed out.

"Oh so that's what this is about."I said nodding he shook his head. Oh god.

"Okay Sam. So what is it huh? Why don't you have game what happens?"I asked looking at him. He sat up.

"I just have no game what so ever. It's like I can't impress her. She's so damn fine. It must run in the family cuz I mean look at you."he replied looking at me up and down.

"I thought you had no game?"I said arching my brow.

"Yeah I have game but not when I'm with her."he replied sadly.

"Oh Sam. Okay umm don't try to hard. If she likes you she likes you for you. Not who you think she wants you to be." I said taking his hand and giving his knuckles a kiss. He smiled.

"Okay now I'm feeling much better."he replied with a huge smile.

"That's great. Okay Sammy if you ever want to talk come find me okay."I said getting up.

"Okay."he replied.

"Promise?"I asked looking at him. He chuckled.

"Promise."he replied. I smiled I leaned in and kissed him on the cheek.

"Okay Sammy. Goodnight and remember be you and only you."I yelled out.

"Okay."he replied. I opened the door and walked out. I was walking towards the kitchen when my body collided with something hard. I looked up and saw Nate staring down at me.

Shit this is awesome I sarcastically thought to myself. We kept staring at each other for a while when Nate muttered something under his breath.

"What was that?"I sassed. He looked taken back.

"None of your damn business."Nate growled.

"Well if it's about me then it is my damn business."I yelled out. He took a step back.

"Oh trust me it has nothing to do with you."he scoffed.

"If it doesn't have anything to do with me then why don't you wanna tell me?"I snapped at him.

"Why don't you go to your fucking boyfriend and complain to him."Nate yelled back at me.

"What boyfriend?"I screamed out. He flinched at my tone but then regained his usual posture.

"Johnson obviously."he huffed.

"What?! Johnson is'n-"

"Whatever I don't care."he replied pushing past me and went back into his room. I just stood there shocked.

I heard a door open. I looked at the direction of the noise and saw Johnson pop his head out of the room. He rubbed his eyes and looked at me. Then I realized I was going to have to explain.

Shit.