Thing

Annabeth's pov..

"Are you fucking kidding me?"I yelled out. Myles and Kalin looked at each other.

"Why are you breaking up?"I asked.

"It's just we're in different places right now-"

"Bullshit."I spat out.

"Annabeth calm down it's not good for the baby."Kalin replied touching my shoulder. I scowled at him.

"Okay then."he replied taking his hand off slowly.

I rolled my eyes.

"Why?"I asked tearing up.

"Hey,hey don't cry."Myles said hugging me.

"Stupid ass hormones."I replied wiping my eyes. Myles looked at me and kissed my forehead.

"I'm sorry Annabeth."Myles said holding me. I wrapped my arms around him.

"It's fine."I muttered into his chest.

"Umm listen I'm going to be there for your last show. I am."I said pullin away.

"Can you even get in a plane?"Kalin asked.

"I don't know and if I can't I'll drive."I replied. They shook their heads.

"Okay."Myles said pulling me into a hug.

"I want you to move back in. I don't want you being alone."Myles murmured. I looked up at him.

"Okay."I shrugged. He smiled.

"Hey I want a hug too."Kalin whined behind us. I looked over at him and laughed.

He walked over and hugged me and Myles.

"I'm sorry for everything."Kalin whisperer in my ear. I nodded gently.

After I left Kams house I went to my apartment and made myself something to eat. I made two hamburgers two huge hamburgers.

Don't judge I'm pregnant.

I was in the middle of chewing my food when someone knocked. I scrunched up my eyebrows and took a sip of my Coke.

I walked over to the door and swung it open.

Nate was in the other side. I stared at him.

"Umm? What are-what are you doing here?"I asked shocked. Why is he here? What does he want?

He looked at me for a long time. He looked as if he didn't know either.

He shook his head.

"I just-I-I."he stuttered.

I looked up at him he was cute when he was nervous. He got these three lines on his forehead and his cheeks got a reddish color to them. He scratched his face and shrugged a bit.

"Umm."I said looking at him.

"Do you wanna come in?"I asked not knowing what to do or say.

"Sure yeah,yeah."Nate replied scratching his neck.

I nodded and stepped aside so he could come in. Nate slowly walked in and looked around.

His eyes landed on the hamburgers. His eyes widened and turned to look at me.

"Are you expecting company?"he asked looking at the food. I shook my head.

"They're for me."I replied looking at the ground and then back at Nate.

"For you?!"he asked shocked.

"Yeah. But you can have one of you want."I replied.

"I don't wanna be a bother."he said looking at me.