Chapter 6

Annabeth's pov:

Month's later:

"Samuel are you guys home?"I yelled out.

"Yeah babe we're in the kitchen." Sam replied. I grabbed my cousins hand and dragged her with me. It's funny though because whenever Jenny visited the guys where never around.

And now they were. We walked into the kitchen and the guys turned around all except one. Sam.

"I smell virgin." Sam replied turning around. He stopped and smirked at my cousin. He walked closer to her and she just stared.

"I like virgins."Sam replied walking closer to my cousin.

"Down Samuel."I said pushing his face away.

"Okay. Who's the new toy you brought me Anna?" Sam asked looking at me and then at my cousin. He looked at her up and down which caused her to hide behind me.

"She's not a toy Sam and she's my cousin." I replied looking at him. He smirked.

"So that means I'm gonna get to see you around a lot." Sam said looking at my cousin.

"Yeah, yeah I guess."she replied looking down. Sam smiled.

"She speaks. I was beginning to think you didn't. But I mean then you could have used that mouth for something else."he replied with a smirk.

I looked at Jenny and she just stared at Sam.

"Samuel stop being a fuck boy. She's off limits." I replied scowling at him. He gave me an innocent smile. But that made his smile grow even more.

"No Sam I will kill you if you lay one finger on her. I know how you are with girls understand." I replied poking his chest. His face fell a little. Damn I shouldn't have said that.

"Okay so I'm Nate this is Jack and Jack." Nate said breaking the tension. Jenny smiled.

"I know who you guys are."she replied stepping next to me. Nate smiled.

"Okay so are you going to stay for dinner as in going to a restaurant since none of us cook." Johnson said making her laugh.

"Umm I don't know Annabeth?" Jenny asked looking at me. I smiled. She had never really met them. I just talked about them. Over the past year me and Nate became friends. And no we didn't become more then friends.

It never came up or anything we did have a couple incidents though. But we never acted in them.

"Annabeth." Jenny said moving me.

"Oh yeah sorry umm yeah. I meant you staying here for the summer. So why not your friends aren't expecting you until like tomorrow right?" I asked looking at her.

"No actually two days until I see them." She replied looking at me and then at Sam who couldn't stop staring at her. I can see why.

Sam was a fuckboy and she was wearing black ripped shorts, a white crop top and black vans. You could see her belly button piercing. I let her get that a while back.

I'm what you would call the fun aunt except I'm her cousin.

"Okay then where are we going to go eat?" I asked making Nate laugh.

"And what's so funny about the question Nathan?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Your always hungry." He replied. I rolled my eyes Jenny laughed.

"He's not wrong."she replied.

"Whatever. Let's go." I replied grabbing the keys off the counter. We went to go eat pizza and the guys got to know Jenny better. We even told them that when she comes to L.A to visit most of the time she's with her friends.

I cover for her. She's young she should have fun. We got back to the house and Jenny slept in my room and the jacks in our guest room that Sam made some dudes build. Eh. I didn't really use my room. I usually went to sleep in Nates room.

It had become a habit of ours. If you were to walk to Nates door you would see that it had a sign. It said Nate's and Annabeth's room.

I walked towards Sam's room and opened the door. Ever since I said what I said he looked sad. And I knew I had to say sorry. I walked to his bed and sat next to him. I breathed out and turned to look at him. His eyes were glued to his phone.

I was still wearing my denim shorts but I changed my shirt. I had Sam's shirt the one he gave me the day he saw me on the couch after I talked to Nate.

I had a shirt from Sam, Nate , gilinsky and Johnson. I basically had a shirt from each of them. It's not my fault their shirts are soft and comfy.

I took Sam's phone from his hands and lifted his chin up so he could see me.

"Sam. I'm sorry. I should have said what I said. I know that deep down your a great guy. And I should know because even though you flirt with me like always your a great guy. And one day your going to find a girl that is going to change you. And your going to fall in love and she's going to fall in love with you. And Sam I can't wait for that day. You know why?"I asked him. He shook his head. I smiled.

"Because then I will know I've done my job. Sam you flirt with me but that's our thing. But one day you will fall in love and then then I will know I've done my job. Because Sam all I want for you is happiness. I want you to fall in love with a girl and I want you to be happy. Because Sam you deserve someone who loves you for you. No one else but you. And if you do then I will know that I taught you well. Because you might not know it but ever since day one I knew you weren't such a fuckboy. And you took care of me. And I've taught you things and I know you know that I did."I replied looking at him.

"Thanks. And I can see why you told me to stay away from your cousin. I know how I am with girls. It's just you know I never ready had anyone say it to me. And I guess it just struck me harder. But I can't help it. And I want you to be happy too." Sam said looking at me. I swallowed hard but then smiled. He gave me a hug and we just sat there for a while.