Chapter 27

Annabeth's pov....

After I yelled at Nate I avoided him. Thanksgiving was uneventful I went back home with my family and the guys went home to their families. I kept in contact with the guys just not Nate.

And now I was back in L.A and I totally didn't want to be there. I walked into the house and put my luggage down. I breathed in and looked around. The house looked so lonely. It was kinda sad.

I grabbed my stuff and put it in my room. I walked to my bathroom and got in my bathtub. I sat there in the warm water thinking about the last few weeks.

This whole thing with Nate was was too much. Maybe I should just date other people. Yeah yeah I'll do that I'll date other people. No I can't I love that idiot. I don't know why he's a total fuckboy and his irritating at times. But I love him.

I leaned back and submerged myself under the water. I heard someone run towards me and then I felt a pair of hands on my shoulders. I was out of the water and I looked to see Nate. I grabbed a towel and wrapped around myself.

"What the hell are you doing?!"I asked looking at him. I was dripping wet and really embarrassed.

"The better question is what the hell are you doing ? I come in and see your cloths on the ground and steam coming off of the water but your not there. Then I panic and there you are underneath the water. Or in the water whatever. What the hell were you thinking?!"he yelled out.

"I'm not suicidal."I replied dead panned. He just stared at me.

"Then what the hell was that?!"he asked pointing at the bathtub. I looked over at the bathtub and then looked at him.

"Nothing now get out."I said raising my voice.

"Are we seriously not going to talk about this?"he asked crossing his arms.

"Get out I want you to get out!"I shouted. He finally turned around and left. I walked over to the door and slammed it shut. I fell to the floor and ran my hand threw my messy tangled wet hair.

I finally got up and changed into some sweats and an oversized shirt. I brushed my hair and walked down stairs. I saw the guys sitting in the stools talking to Nate. They turned around and stopped talking. They looked at each other. Great Nate said something.

Johnson walked over and gave me a hug.

"Hey baby girl I missed you."he said pulling away and gave me a kiss on my cheek. I smiled.

"Missed you too blondie."I said ruffling his hair.

"Hey give me some love too."jack replied walking towards me. I gave him a hug and he kissed the top of my head.

"I saw the video Madison posted."I said looking at him.

"So does that mean your back together now or what?"I asked.

"We'll talk about that later."he said giving me another kiss. Sam got up and walked towards me.

"Hey babe. Missed you a ton."he said hugging me. I smiled I looked at Nate for a brief moment and he looked at me too.

"I missed you too."I replied breaking eye contact with Nate.

We pulled away and stood in silence. Well this is awkward.

"So we need to talk."Johnson spoke out.

"I was not trying to kill myself."I said walking away. I walked back up the stairs and went inside my room.

A couple minutes later there was knock.

"Come in."I said turning off the tv. Johnson came in.

"Hey."I said looking at him. He got inside covers.

"Hey."he replied looking at me.

"So..?"he said looking at me.

"I didn't try to end my life."I repeated. He nodded.

"Okay well I'll just stay here until you stop bullshiting me and actually tell me the truth."he said grabbing some random magazine. Which he had upside down. I laughed. He looked at me and raised his eyebrow.

"Okay fine just stop."I said taking away the magazine.

"Okay I'm all ears."he replied folding his hands. I sighed.

"I just couldn't deal. Things came up.."

"What kind of things?"he asked cutting me off.

"Nate things feelings and then umm the other thing."I said looking at him. He nodded. He took my hand and gave it a small squeeze.

"And I just thought how easy it would be to just disappear and to just not think about anything anymore. So I stopped and I went down. But.."I stopped to think.

"But?"he asked.

"But then I realized it would be easy and life isn't supposed to be easy. It's supposed to challenge us and makes us make hard decisions. It teaches lessons from our mistakes and it slaps around but eventually, eventually it gets better."I said looking at him. He nodded.

He pulled me into a hug.

"Thanks for talking to me."he whispered. I nodded.

"Thank you for being here."I replied. He laughed.

"Always."he said kissing the top of my head.

"Always."he repeated. Always.

"Hey when you leave can you send gilinsky up here?"I asked he nodded. Later gilinsky came into my room. I patted the space next to me.

"Please come into my office."I said looking at him.

"So?"he asked.

"So? What's going on. Are you and Madison back together or what?"I asked getting to the point.

"Are you and Nate together again in the sense of just sex and no actual relationship?"he asked. I nodded.

"Okay. Okay point taken."I replied he nodded.

"But this isn't about me it's about you. And guess what stop making up excuses to not talk about it. Either your back together or your not. It's that simple."I replied smacking him.

"Ugh your a pain in the ass you know that right."he said looking at me. I smiled.

"Yeah we're, we're back together."he replied.

"Nice nice. See that wasn't so hard now was it."I said shoving him a little bit. He rolled his eyes.

"Yeah well go talk to your boyfriend downstairs. And no not just talk about when the next sex session is going to take place. Annabeth talk to him."jack said getting up and winked before he left. I huffed. Great I actually have to deal with my problems. What has this world come to? I got up and went to go face my fears talking to Nate. Yay😑