Chapter 29

Annabeth's pov....

I was walking around in the house when the door opened. Jack came in hand in hand with Madison. Great. Yay. This is gonna be a long day. Nate and the rest of the guys weren't coming home any time soon. So this is just great.

"Hey."Jack said putting his keys down on the counter.

"Hey."I replied waving. Madison looked at me and smiled.

"Hey."she said waving.

"Hi."I replied smiling. Let me get this straight I'm not two faced. I'm just being polite I've never hung out with her or anything like that.

I've only ever hung out with her with the rest of my friends. So no I'm not two faced. It's called being polite.

"So what have you been doing all day?"Jack asked. Great small talk.

"Umm nothing much I just got here actually. I've just been watching tv and I made myself something to eat and yeah. What about you?"I asked looking at Jack.

"Me and Madison are just gonna go down to the beach for a while."he said sitting down. I nodded.

"Nice."I replied.

"Yeah well do you wanna come with us?"he asked. I shook my head.

"No that's fine I'm gonna stay here I'm not really in the mood but thanks."I said smiling. He nodded.

"Okay well let me just go get my stuff and me and Madison will go."Jack replied heading upstairs. I nodded. Great now I'm stuck with her. It's not that I don't like her. Because it's not that it's just I don't really care about her. It sounds bad but it's just for me she's whatever.

And the thing is she broke jacks heart once. And I don't wanna see him go through that again. So I might dislike her just a bit.

"So what did you do on Christmas?"Madison asked.

"I went back to the bay and spent the holiday with my family. Had a great time. We talked we laughed we cried. It was all really great." I said looking at her. She nodded.

"That's great."she replied.

"Yeah so what did you do?"I asked.

"I was with my family it was great. We talked and we ate good food. I just really enjoyed being with them."she replied. I nodded. Thankfully Jack came downstairs.

"Got your stuff?"I asked. He nodded.

"Okay then you crazy kids have fun now."I said guiding them out the door. I watched them leave and sighed in relief as I watched them leave.

I sat on the couch. Sam's flight was all fucked up, Nate was arriving in an hour, Johnson was getting on a plane in like three hours and Jenny was in the bay spending a bit more time with the fam.

I turned on the tv and watched the walking dead. It was the episode were Rick found out that Lori was pregnant. God she's so stupid. I mean who the hell would get pregnant while they were in the zombie apocalypse? Man that wasn't smart.

Time flew by as I watched past episodes of the walking dead. I checked my phone and saw that Jack had tweeted out saying how he missed the guys. I rolled my eyes. Seriously? He's with Madison and he's bitching about how he misses the guys. Oh my god give me a break.

The door opened and Jack and Madison came in laughing hand in hand. I turned off the tv and looked at them.

"Oh hey."Jack said smiling.

"Hey."I said smiling back.

"Hey."Madison replied I nodded.

"Okay well I'm gonna get going. Nice seeing you again Annabeth. See you later baby bye."she said leaving.

"Bye."I replied. Jack was smiling like an idiot. I raised my eyebrows.

"What?"he asked.

"Nothing."I replied turning on the tv.

"Oh come on what is it?"he asked crossing his arms.

"Okay you know what. The tweet you sent out a while ago."I said grabbing my phone. He looked at it and shrugged.

"What about it?"he asked. I looked at him.

"What about it? Jack you said you missed the guys you missed being together with them. But on your Instagram you laughing and smiling with Madison. Yeah doesn't look like you miss them that much."I said looking at him.

"Seriously?"he asked annoyed.

"It was just a fucking tweet."he replied.

"But that's thing you know you were with Madison why don't you just shut the fuck up with that bullshit. Maybe if you give her enough time she'll crawl out of your ass and then you can say shit about missing the guys and being all together."I replied looking at him.

"At least me and her are together I can't say the same for you and Nate can I ? You guys have nothing me and Madison are in a relationship were in love. You and Nate you guys just fuck around occasionally." he shouted back.

"Well at least we can fuck around once in a while right but I can't say the same for you huh. And how's being in loving treating you when she makes googoo eyes at every guy she sees and thinks is cute. Even when she's with you oh and let's not forget the break up you guys had. Let's see who broke it off? Oh right Madison. So what? What changed this time that she decided to date you again? Is it to look good? To get your fans to buy her songs? What is it?"I replied looking at him.

"Shut the fuck up you don't know shit about relationships they take time and patience. But you wouldn't know that right? Because you and Nate are nothing more than hook up buddies.You guys are emotionally unstable. And let's face it when you hooked up for the first time with him you weren't exactly a virgin now we're you?"He said looking at me.

I brought my hand up and slapped him. I felt the stinging sensation in my hand but I ignored it.

"Fuck you. Fuck you. Don't ever talk to me again. Ever. I fucking hate you don't ever come near me again."I yelled as I walked away. Tears began spilling out of my eyes.

I can't believe Jack would bring that up. When he knew that I didn't loose it voluntarily.