Chapter 12

Johnson's pov:

I slowly woke up to some one talking. I opened my eyes I looked over at Annnabeth.

"No. No don't touch me." she said shaking. I out my arm around her and she moved trying to get out of my hold.

"No don't touch me please."she replied moving.

"Annabeth its me johnson."I said looking at her. She kept shaking her head. I held her tight.

"It's me J. It's J it's me. Annabeth wake up." I said a bit louder. She opened her eyes and looked at me. A few tears fell from her eyes when she hugged me tight. I rubbed her back soothingly.

"Shh it's okay. Your okay."I whispered she nodded but she kept shaking.

"It's okay your safe."I said reassuringly. Her breathing returned to normal and I let go of her. I looked at her eyes that where all puffy and red. I sighed and kissed her on her forehead.

Annabeth's pov:

Jack leaned in and kissed my forehead. I gave him another hug. I let go of him and laid back down.

"Are you okay ?"he asked looking at me. I smiled.

"Yeah yeah I am."I replied moving to face him. He nodded and laid back down next to me.

"Hey can I ask you something?"Jack asked.

"Yeah of course."I nodded.

"Okay why did you pick me? Other than the fact that I'm low key in bed apparently."Jack asked making me laugh at the last part.

"Umm because you would take care of me. You know. And I just I don't know if I didn't have a stupid crush on Nate I would probably have one on you."I said with a shrug Jack nodded.

"Can I ask you a question?"I asked. He nodded.

"Okay. So I hope this doesn't come out wrong. But J why don't you have a girlfriend?"I asked looking at him. He shot me a look and raised his eyebrows.

"Umm."he said rubbing his eyes.

"Shit sorry I didn't mean to make you feel bad or uncomfortable."I replied feeling guilty. I mean I didn't I just wanted to know. I mean Jack was a nice guy. If I didn't have a stupid crush on Nate I would probably like Johnson.

He's the sweetest he's always polite and he has his dirty moments but that's what was so cute about him. Him and Sam make me smile. Well as in when they're together they're just to cute.

Like when Sam was like hi buddy to Johnson it was adorable. And any girl would be lucky to be with Johnson he is the best.

"No it's it's fine. Uh I mean I don't I'm not so smooth I guess. And I'm focused on my career. So that's also I guess something. Umm usually girls go for G." He replied with a shrug. That broke my heart.

"That's not true. Your great too."I said giving him a sympathetic smile. He returned one back.

"Thanks but it's kinda true and I don't mind though. I mean I have my own lane and it's pretty full if I say so myself."he replied with a wink. I chuckled.

"That's great hope they ain't switching lanes though."I said with a wink making him laugh.

"So when Sam asked that question about how close you were to umm loosing your virginity. Who was it with? If I may ask of course."Jack quickly replied adding in the last part. I smiled at his shyness.

"It was today well I guess yesterday when I went to Nate's room. One thing led to another and yeah. But we didn't do anything."I shrugged. Jack shook his head.

"Dumbass."Jack stated. I laughed.

"Oh really?"I said arching my brow.

"Yeah I definitely would have tapped that."he replied with a smirk. I narrowed my eyes at him playfully.

"Only you Johnson."I chuckled.

"You know it baby girl."he replied with a wink. I laughed .

"Okay let's go back to sleep."he said hugging me.

"Okay."I replied wrapping my arms around his torso. He chuckled and then the room went silent, and drifted into sleep once more.