Chapter 19

Annabeth's pov:

After the party Nate and me fought constantly. It got to the point where even a look could start something. I had to get dragged out of a restaurant by both jacks one time.

It has been probably three weeks of nonstop fights with me and Nate. We can't even be in the same room. We avoid each other as much as possible which is hard to do when we live in the same house.

And today me and Nate were fighting.

"I just don't understand why I can't drive."I yelled out.

"Because you drove last time."Nate snapped.

"Your such an asshole."I spat out grabbing the keys from him.

"Boo hoo go cry to your boyfriend." Nate shouted.

"For the last time Johnson isn't my boyfriend."I shouted back at him.

"Sure you just keep saying that bad maybe it'll come true."he sarcastically replied.

"You know what fuck you."I yelled out throwing the keys at his chest.

I turned around and realized our friends where gone. I turned back around and looked at Nate.

"When did they leave?"I asked scratching my head.

"I don't know."he shrugged. I sighed and walked towards the door. I went to open it but it was locked. I tried again but nothing.

"It's locked."I yelled out.

"Whah? No it can't be. Let me see."he said moving me to the side. He jiggled the door handle but it was locked. He put his hands in his pockets but didn't find anything.

"Shit."he muttered. I sighed I pulled out my phone and called Johnson. One ring two three nothing.

Nate called Sam and nothing I called Jenny and nothing. He called gilinsky and nothing. The lights where off so they were asleep. Great. It started to get dark.

We stood in complete silence. I felt something wet hit my forehead. I wiped it away and looked up. A few drops of water hit my face.

"What the? Nate it's staring to rain."I replied.

"What? No way it doesn't rain in L.A."he said putting his hands out. It soon poured down hard. I looked at him.

"Well it obviously does now."I yelled out.

"Well maybe it started raining because your being an asshole."he replied. I scoffed.

"Oh please it probably saw your face and got scared."I said crossing my arms. The rain started raining really hard.

"Nate lets just go to a hotel or something they're asleep and we don't have keys to the house."I replied after a while.

"Fine. But I drive."he said walking towards the door. I rolled my eyes and walked to the passengers side. I opened the door and got in.

We sat in silence for a while. He rummaged threw the back seat and pulled something out. We looked at each other and smiled.

"Thank you Johnson."I replied looking at the stack of cash. We drove to the nearest hotel and got out of the car. I followed Nate to the back of the car and he took out a duffel bag. He opened it and I saw cloths.

Granted they where his but I was cold and wet and so where my cloths. Not to mention I had puddles in my ankle boots. We walked inside and I was greeted by the warm air.

We walked towards the front desk. A guy in his twenties was the only one there. When we came into view he gave us a warm smile. I smiled back and Nate just glared at the poor guy.