Chapter 8

Jenny's pov:

The party:

"Jenny?"he asked confused.

"Yeah I-I need you."I replied. He didn't answer.

"I need your help."I said again.

"Where are you?"he asked me.

"Um I, I don't know."I replied scratching my head.

"What?!"he yelled out.

"Hold up let me ask. Hey excuse me where am I?" I asked a guy.

"Okay thank the you."I replied with a smile.

"Um I'm at a rager. You can't miss it." I said bitting my bottom lip.

"Okay stay where you are."he replied and hung up. I started dancing with some guy. He grabbed my hips and yeah. I'm pretty sure we made out but not 100% sure. I felt the guy let go and saw Sam.

I smiled and ran towards him.

"Sammy!"I yelled out and hugged him. He hugged me back.

"You okay?"he asked looking at me.

"Yeah never better."I replied with a smile. He gave me one back. I don't know why but I kissed him. I kissed him. And he kissed me back.

His arms wrapped around my waist and he held me tight like I was gonna disappear. We pulled back panting for air. He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Hey what are you doing?"a voice asked menacingly. Me and Sam turned around.

"What are you talking about?"Sam asked annoyed.

"She's with me."the guy said pointing at me. What the fuck? I'm with no one.

"Look she's with me."Sam replied holding me. His grip tightened around my waist protectively. I rested my head in his chest.

"Oh really then why was she making out with me earlier?"the guy asked with a smug smile. Sam looked at me. Shit.

"That's so. Ask her she was all over me."he replied with a smirk. I heard Sam's heart race beat faster.

"Shut up."Sam said annoyed.

"Can't handle the truth?"the guy asked. Sam let go of me and punched the guy. The guy fell and got up and punched Sam on the side of his face .

"Sam leave him he's not worth it."I replied grabbing his hand. The guy scoffed.

"I was worth it when you were all up on me."he said getting up. Okay that's it. I punched him in the face. I grabbed Sam's hand and walked out of there.

We got to his car and he was silent. I looked at him. He was mad.

"Sam."I said looking at him. Nothing.

"Sam I'm sorry that you got punched. Are you okay?"I asked. Nothing well then. They say silence is the most powerful scream. The whole car ride was silent. I kept trying to talk to him but no. He never answered.

Two can play this game. He was being an asshole so fine I wasn't going to talk to him. He stopped in fronting the house and I took off my seat belt and got out the car. I was mad now. I opened the front door and walked in.

"Jenny wait."Sam called out losing the door. I didn't listen I walked up the stairs more ran. I walked into Annabeth's room and slammed the door shut.

I fell to the floor and sat there. I heard Sam pound in the door. He was probably still there but I didn't care.

"Jenny come on open the door."he replied. I didn't answer.