Hospitals

Annabeth's pov..

After the whole kalin punching Nate thing we went home. Myles went his way kalin went his way. And Cameron he went with Myles.

"Annabeth, Annabeth."kalin said snapping his fingers in front of my face.

I shook my head.

"I'm sorry what?"I asked looking at him.

"Your spacing out again."kalin replied.

"I'm sorry what where you saying?"I asked looking at him.

"Are you okay?"kalin asked holding my hand.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine."I said shaking my head.

"Are you sure?"kalin asked looking at me.

"How's Myles?"I asked leaning back.

His head snapped up and looked at me.

"Don't, don't do this Annabeth."he warned.

"Why? Stop you have your head up your ass. You left him!"I yelled out.

"I left him?!"kalin yelled out. I stood up.

"You left him. You left him the moment you stepped foot in LA. That boy has done nothing but-"

"Nothing but what?! Huh say it say it! Say it I know you want to say it Annabeth!"kalin yelled out.

I stood still and breathed in deeply. I looked him and narrowed my eyes at him.

"He helped your career that you have now."I replied looking at him.

"Great so you also think I'm just another pretty boy that can sing."kalin said clapping his hands together.

"Oh screw you Kalin. That kid loves you like a brother. He still loves you like a brother. Damn it Kalin but I guess you have a new brother now huh."I yelled out getting close to him.

"Screw you Annabeth sorry someone already did. You act as if he's God himself damn. Fuck you because you keep talking me as if it's all me fault. People grow apart people don't always stay together-"

"Fuck you kalin fuck you. I heard the song. Have you heard the song? I'll tell what it said he came home and all your stuff was already out of the house! Fuck you, you left him you left him! He trust you, he loved and cared for you and you left him!"I yelled out getting closer to him until I broke.

I sat down and cried.

"This isn't about me and Myles any more is it?"kalin asked trying to keep his voice steady.

"Whatever I have to go to the doctors today."I replied getting up.

"I-you should call Myles."Kalin said looking at me.

"I should."I replied slamming the door shut on my way out.

"Myles I'm going to the doctors I know it's kalins turn but we had a fight. I umm I was wondering if you could come with me. I know it's short notice. And if you can't make it, it's just tell kalin you did if-if he calls."and I clicked.

I was making my way to the elevator when the doors where closing. I made it just in time before they closed.

I bumped into someone. Great going Annabeth.

"I'm so sorry."I said looking up to see the person.

My eyes widened.

"Nate."his name slipped out so easily but felt so foreign.

He looked at me and gave me a nervous smile.