Our Destiny..... Preview Auslly fanfiction (Edited)

A/N: I'm rereading this back, and I realize this is really bad.... I'll take the time to edit it later, when I'm free. Sorry for the suckiness......

Sorry about the picture, I don't have an Auslly one. Anyways..... ONWARDS WITH THE STORY!!!! Enjoy guys!!

Ally's POV

"No, no, no." I say backing up. I felt my back hit the wall and after I get over cursing at the wall for being there in my head, I felt Austin pick me up.

He was about to drop me in the freezing pool. This is just fantastic.

"I'll spare you, on one condition," I nod, waiting for him to say more, "if you make me some hot chocolate."

"Ok I agree but let me down!" He lets me down, and we walk back inside calmly like nothing ever happened. I head to the kitchen to prepare said hot chocolate.

"Remember the extra marshmallows!" He calls, the sound echoing through the house."

"Yes sir." I reply sarcastically.

Sooooo! I know it's not much, but I'm not really in a writing mood. But, I posted this early!! Don't worry though! Cause we have spring break next week, and I'll be writing a LOT. You guys want to hear a story? So, today, I was texting a friend at lunch. She then texted I see you. Then I look up and like look around for the shooter, lol, I know right. Then I spotted her in her BRIGHT orange/pink jacket, it was like the new sun!! Lol, I'm random. Ok, got to go!! Bye my special carrots!! ;)