Our Destiny..... Ch. 3 Auslly fanfiction (Edited)

Ally's POV

I gape at her. She had slipped her ring back on and wiping tears from her eyes.

"I'm sorry." She chuckles quietly.

"Don't be, he chose to do it. Besides I should be sorry for capturing you and your boyfriend." I felt the heat climbing to my cheeks fast.

"He's not my boyfriend." I was quick to clarify.

"Not yet anyways." She adds on. I stare at her fully realizing I looked the color of Elsie's dads hair.

"What do you mean?" I ask confused. She laughs, the twinkling sound echoing on the cement walls.

"Well anyone with eyes can see he likes you and you him."

"No we don't! We're just... Very close friends is all." I say defensively.

Smirking faintly she says, "whatever you say Ally."

"Are you-," I pause mid-sentence, "are you ever going to let me free?" She frowns, looking at her lap.

"I know it's selfish of me, but I just wanted a friend all to myself."

"We can be friends, I promise." She looks at me with a look of incredulousness.

"Really? You're not mad that I kidnapped you two?" I shake my head. I wasn't really, now that I know why she did.

"If you don't mind me asking, is something wrong with your father? Like mentally?..." I ask tentatively fearing she'll snap. To my surprise she laughs once again.

"Oh no, he's perfectly fine. You don't have to worry about that, he just loves me a lot. He'll do anything for me, even if it's illegal. I only offhandedly mentioned I was lonely, and he immediately gets me a friend." She says.

"You two must have a strong relationship." I mention. She sighs sadly.

"We do, ever since my mother died."

"My mom died too." I blurt out suddenly. Her eyes widen. (Did I ever mention Ally's mom in this?)

"Really?" She asks incredulously. I nod.

"She died when I was only born, from a heart attack."

Slightly awkward place to stop, but it'll have to do. Till next time! :3