Our Destiny..... Ch. 8 Auslly fanfiction

Austin's POV

I'm trying to focus on homework that I've missed but my mind keeps wandering to Ally. She's so perfect, and it frustrates me that I can't have the confidence to ask her out.

I hear a door slam downstairs and someone climb up the stairs. I'm gonna guess its Erin, my 15 year old little sister. Cause my parents barely ever come home. They're always out traveling or something. I mean, they do provide for us so i guess its good. (I'm not sure of his siblings, but I'm just gonna say he has a sister named Erin)

Then another door slams and a loud crash rings through the house. I walk into Erin's room to find her on the ground crying her eyes out. And there's a broken vase on the ground in front of her, well that explains the crash. Is she crying cause I went missing? We were never that close, and I thought she wanted me out of her life. I never thought I meant that much to her!

"Erin?" I ask cautiously. She snaps her head up and when she sees its me almost jumps into my arms.

"Woah!! What have you been eating girl??" I say with a soft laugh. She just hugs me even tighter, if that's even possible. I think she's cutting off my circulation.

"Can't..... Breath!" I managed to get out. She releases her hold on me just enough to let me breath normally.

"I've missed you so much! The police said its useless, that you were probably dead!" She sobs. I carry her downstairs and put her on the couch.

"I thought you didn't really care about me."

"What do you mean? We weren't close but I still loved you! You are my brother after all, and you've been taking care of me since I was six!"

"You're my little sister, I have to take care of you." I say honestly.

"Where did you go?" She asks sniffling.

"Well lets just say there's some really insane fans out there with evil dads, that just so happened to think I was a good birthday present! And did I mention they're not dead so yeah....." I sigh.

"What are you gonna do about it?"

"Well, I don't know where they are now so let's just see what happens." I hope they don't come back for us.

Ally's POV

Curious to what it is, I walk over. Carefully, I push the papers that was on top of the metal. I find this beautiful necklace that has a silver chain with a light blue gem and what looks like little diamonds around it. I also see a note, when I open it I see messy handwriting. As if the person was hurrying to write this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, so I gotta go eat dinner so let's make this quick. Hope you enjoyed the chapter, I made it a little longer to make up for not posting in a while!! Oh! Gotta go! Bye snowflakes!!