Our Destiny..... Ch. 27 Auslly fanfiction

Agent Zyder's POV (Wasn't expecting that now were ya?! >:3)

They have no idea. I may be a kid, but I'm extremely powerful all around the world. People shrink in fear just at my name.

But in reality, I am just a 13 year-old boy. Another kid who wants to be loved, and cared for. Sadly, no one wants me. No one ever will.

Snapping back, I hear footsteps coming our way. Stupid guards, they didn't even bother to be quiet. They knew we were here, I mean it's kinda obvious with Janelle and Elaine killing all the leaders.

I motion for Austin and Ally to hide behind the wall, I could hear them. They were about to turn the corner when I jumped out of my hiding spot, grabbing the tall man by his neck. I carefully lead him back around the corner, so we wouldn't draw any unnecessary attention.

He was quite the struggler, but I managed to keep him in place. Five years of training have paid off. I reached into my back pocket, pulling out a long knife. I pressed it against his neck. One slit and he was dead, and the man stopped struggling in fear of dying. He stared into my eyes, pleading me not to do this.

"Are there any more?" I ask forcefully. The man gasps for air, he looked to be about 30 or so.

"Even if I die, I'll never tell." He manages to get out.

"Alright, your death..." I trail off, giving him a second chance. Fear flashes through his eyes for a second before it turns into determination.

"I really didn't want to do this." I whisper, slitting his throat. He soon chokes on his own blood.

I look up to see the two staring at me in disbelief.

"Y-You...." Ally stutters.

"I just killed one of the people trying to kill you, got a problem with that?" I ask a bit too harsh, unintentionally of course.

"I can't believe you can do this at like what? 12? 13?" Austin gapes.

"Thirteen. I'm thirteen. I'll be fourteen in January though." I reply.

We continue walking, meeting more of our allies on the way. We don't encounter any more guards or anything.

"Stop right there Agent Zyder."

I know that voice.

Again, I know it's a filler. But, it's necessary and I don't want the chapter to be too long. Hope you liked!! Bye!