Our Destiny..... Ch. 11 Auslly fanfiction

You're gonna love me........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ally's POV

I've never felt like this before, is this what it's like to be in love? No!! Ally, you can't fall in love! You remember what happened last time! I ignore my thoughts as I melt into the kiss. It was just like what I imagined it to be, gentle, sweet, and loving. The perfect first kiss, yes I'm 17 and I still haven't had my first kiss. I wanted it to be special, and this was definitely worth the wait.

I didn't ever want to let go, but we had to breathe sometime. I pull away first, gasping for air. Austin puts his forehead on mine, his breathing also heavy.

"That was amazing." I don't say anything so Austin continues.

"Ally, I know this isn't a good moment but I need to get this out."

Austin's POV

I take a deep breath, no turning back now!

"I've had a crush on you since I met you at Sonic Boom, and I thought it was just a little crush. Nothing to worry about, but I turned out to be wrong, very wrong. The more time I spend with you, the stronger my love for you grows. So much that whenever I'm near you it hurts that I can't be with you." I finish, not daring to breath. What if she says no? Was this a mistake expressing my love for her?

"A-Austin, I can't say that I feel the same way. But if you can convince me to like you......."

"May you do me the honor of going on a date with me Ally? Just once so I can show you how much you mean to me?"

Ally's POV (Sorry for all the changes)

What do I say?! I can't risk him getting hurt!! I know I was lying when I said I didn't like him, but I couldn't tell him the truth!! Especially not if I have to leave him very soon.

"I would love toAustin!" I hear myself say, what?! No no no!!! I can't!!

"Thank you Ally, for at least giving me a chance. Can I take you out on our date tomorrow?"

"Yeah sure, I'm free all day tomorrow. What time?"

"How about 4:30? Is that good?" I nod, and we do our goodbyes again.

"I'll see you tomorrow." Austin leans in, and I think he's gonna kiss me again but instead he hesitates at the last moment and kisses my cheek instead. Suddenly I get a burst of confidence and pull Austin to me and put my lips on his once again. And the feelings are even stronger than the first time, if that was even possible. He pulls away first this time.

"Bye Ally." He says with the biggest grin on his face, I think I look the same right now. Once I close the door, I literally run upstairs. After lots of screaming I continue to run around and scream at the top of my lungs. I'm just so excited!!

Oh god, what am I going to wear for this date?? How should I do my makeup and hair?! (Ok, I just thought of this song that totally relates to this. Well, not fully but sort of. It's called Heart Attack by Demi Lovato. It's one of my favorites!)

When have I ever cared how I look? I guess Austin just brings out the inner girly side in me, he's the first person that could ever do that. That's why I love him, sadly I can't be with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I really liked writing this chapter! No drama, well, a little. But for the main part it was so cute and fluffy!! Between all the drama I create I never have room for cuteness, so it's always fun to write chapters like these. That's all for now, bye!