Our Destiny..... Ch. 1 part 2 Auslly fanfiction (Edited)

Austin's POV

I peeked out from under the blankets, seeing Ally smile amusingly. She knows I hate horror movies but she still did this, evil girl.

"I'm going to get more popcorn." I hear her say before there's some shuffling and footsteps leading into what I'm assuming the kitchen.

After a couple more minutes of hiding under the cozy blankets I hear a clunk, and jump up from the couch. I walk towards the kitchen, just as I'm about to open the door I feel a pain radiate from the back of my head and the echoing sound of something hitting it.

===

Ally's POV

"Austin?" Opening my eyes I see I'm in a basement of some sort. Don't tell me I'm being kidnapped like in one of those cliché fanfictions. When I try to bring my hands up to my hair to brush it out of my face I realize my hands and feet are bound to the wall. Any moment now my kidnapper will come through the door threatening my life.

As if on cue, there he is.

"Oh, you're awake. Took you long enough, my Princess has been waiting for quite a while. She's getting impatient." His voice was cold and his words uninformative.

"Who are you? What do you want?"

"I personally don't want anything from you, but my little Princess wants a friend, and if she wants something I will do everything to get it for her. As for who I am, well if I told you that would just be giving you information to track me down if you ever escaped somehow." His face was mostly covered with a mask, but his eyes were a bright green and hair a dark red. Not the most common combination but it worked on the man.

"Your Princess?"

I had a feeling this would be quite the girl of his.