Our Destiny..... Ch. 34 Auslly fanfiction

Austin's POV

It pains me to see Ally like this. To see this side of her was rare, I'd only seen it once ever before this. I remember that day clearly, it was our first fight.

*flashback*

"Austin, can you for once be reasonable?" I was fuming and so was she.

"Reasonable? You're the one not being reasonable! I can't always be by your side, I have a life too ya know??" She turns to look at the window. I follow her gaze silently. It was, for once, not sunny in Florida. Maybe it's reflecting both of our sour moods with the heavy downpour.

"I know you can't, I just don't want the day to come when you have to leave forever."

*end flashback*

When I saw how pained and hollow she looked, I couldn't help but give in. For once I understood how she felt, she was scared I would leave and she would go back to being the Ally that was always introverted and had no fun in her life. She was scared she'd lose me.

"Hey, Ally." I nudge her side, no reaction other than a glance. "You haven't said a word since we got on this helicopter. You ok?" She turns her head to glare at me.

"Yes Austin, I'm fine after I was kidnapped for I don't remember how long, told I have a gift that not even I knew of, and had to escape." She snaps sarcastically.

"I'm sorry-" I start hesitantly but she turns away.

"Just leave me alone."

===

After we landed guards escorted us to the police station, where we were interrogated for hours about every single detail. From what Janelle and Elaine said to the building colors.

"Alright, you two are free to go. We'll have you on 24/7 watch, they won't be able to get to you." The policewoman smiles kindly at us, neither of us return it. It doesn't seem to faze her though, at least she doesn't show it if she was.

"Ally," I start. Said person ignores me and walks out of the building hastily. I can see a few people dressed casually in normal everyday clothing leaning on the walls separating the parking lot from the sidewalk. They were just talking but I could tell they're police because they kept glancing at us every so often. Also there was a few people on the rooftops of some close-by buildings. They really weren't kidding when they said they would be watching us.

In all of my thinking when I finally come about I see Ally's already out of my sight. Sighing, I head for my house feeling stares on me and hearing people follow. For police they sure weren't subtle.

Well, thoughts? It's been a while, and I can proudly say we're almost at 18K reads! Also thank @R5loveyouforever17 for this chapter because she pushed me to write it. Till next time!