Our Destiny..... Ch. 24 Auslly fanfiction

Ally's POV

"What did you do to her?!" I can hear him shout. I can tell I'm in his lap, and I want to open my eyes, yet I'm almost scared. Never have I heard Austin sound so furious. Suddenly, Janelle begins to sob.

"I'm-I'm so sorry! I slipped, I was only trying to start her off easy, but I hit the switch on accident, and it was too much for her to handle!"

"What are you talking about? What were you doing to her?"

"I...can't tell you," Janelle murmurs.

"Tell me!" His voice is even more angry than before. I don't like hearing him this way, not at all.

"Austin," I whisper, my eyes still shut tight. "Stop yelling. Please." Neither Austin nor Janelle says anything. I open my eyes finally, and find Austin looking down at me with nothing but relief in his eyes. I sit up and immediately groan, my head hurts like someone is pounding on the inside of my skull. Austin wraps his arms around me, and I close my eyes again, this time with my chin resting on his shoulder. I don't know why, but something is compelling me to cry, though now that I'm in Austin's arms, I feel like I should be happy no matter what.

"I'm sorry," he says softly into my ear. I feel goosebumps on my arms, but I'm still not very happy, something is just bothering me. I hear Janelle leave, the door closes behind her.

"What happened, Alls?" He asks in the same soft tone. I shrug.

"I don't know." My voice breaks off, and a few tears do roll off my cheeks. "I'm just so confused, and I don't know what's going on, or what she wants from me, or- I should be the one saying sorry, Austin, not you. I'm just pulling you deeper into a whole bunch of chaos. And-and I'm scared. I'm really scared, you know?" I ask, sitting up and looking at him, hoping he's understanding.

He wipes away a few tears from my face with his thumb.

"Of course you're scared. I'm scared. I don't know what this is all leading up to, I don't know if what Janelle is having me do is helping or hurting our chances of safety, I don't even know what she's doing to you, so i cant be sure you're okay, which is probably the worst part. But I've told you before, Ally. I don't even care if I'm stuck in the middle of all of this. If it'll help you...I'd risk anything." Oh, so many things I want to say in response to that.

"I l-" I begin, but cut myself off. Nope. I can't say that. I don't do that anymore. Or so I thought.

Because he really has changed me, I'm not exactly the same Ally Dawson I was before, before he threw me in that freezing pool, before I ever imagined that this much could happen in such a short amount of time.

I'm different now. And maybe, being different, I can tell him how much he means to me, how much I love him.

_______________________________________________________

AHHHH IM SUPER SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOONER I WAS AT CAMP AND STUFF so here's a chapter for you, kind of short cuz I'm supposed to be asleep, gotta catch a plane soon, so yeah, cute chapter, not much drama, enjoy!