Our Destiny..... Ch. 28 Auslly fanfiction

Ally's POV

Zyder (I'm not gonna say Agent every time) suddenly stops in his tracks, probably from the mysterious voice calling his name.

"Dammit." I just manage to catch it, since he mutters it.

"It's been quite a long time hasn't it my dear son?" Wait. What?

"Yes. Quite long mother." He says spitefully.

"Are you up for a little bonding time?" I still couldn't see this person, I could hear her though.

"Most definitely." He seems to smirk as he says this.

The woman finally steps out of the shadows, and I see she's a spitting image of Zyder. With her dark brown hair that fades to light at the tips, and her ice blue eyes that seem to pierce your soul. They did have some key differences, besides the fact of gender and age of course.

Like for example, their personalities are totally different. I just met them, but I was always told I was good at judging personalities. They were both physically and mentally equal, but their intentions were completely different. Zyder was set to be the youngest ever leader in the Florida Secret Services (FSS).

While his mother was probably on an evil path, wanting to rule the human race or something crazy like that. They both killed, but I could tell Zyder always killed for a reason. He always tried to give them a chance, whereas his mom.... Well I don't know. I assume she's not that good of a person.

I just get this weird vibe from her, she doesn't have good intentions.

"You grew so much since the last time I saw you."

"Well it's been five years, I was eight then." I have so many questions right now.

"True, and I've heard you joined this society called... What was it?" She smirks.

"Florida Secret Services." Zyder grits out between clenched teeth.

"Ah, right. I suppose you're ready this time for a little... Fun."

I bet you didn't expect this! Two updates in one day!!! Haha!!!! Well I gotta go sleep, I think we have 9K reads? THANK YOUUUUUUUU!!!!! Bye!