Our Destiny..... Ch. 33 Auslly fanfiction

Austin's POV

"Zyder? What are you doing here?" Ally asks.

"That doesn't matter, what does matter is that there's about a few hundred people out there trying to get to you Ally."

"Are they inside?" I ask.

"Not yet, we're trying our best to keep them out. I've already called reinforcements, but we need to get you two out of here immediately." He stares at us, a serious look in his eyes.

"What do we do?"

"Just follow me, and stay close." He opens the door, and crawls out. Motioning for us to come after.

"Alright, I need you two to be extremely quiet ok? It's a stealth thing from now on, I don't want to get into a fight if possible. Be on guard and ready to react quickly."

With that we head down the stairs, Zyder going first. Ally and I were trying our hardest not to make a sound.

Once we made it down the stairs, Zyder suddenly pulls us behind a wall.

Motioning for us to stay put, he swiftly and silently zips to another wall, and looking around before motioning to us to come to him. H repeats this action a couple more times with other items, like counters and tables.

"Listen, we're not going to take the front door. I've lead you to a secret escape, and there's a helicopter waiting for you on the balcony. Once you step out of those doors though, get in that helicopter as fast as you can. Or else they'll start shooting at you." He says quickly.

"What about you?" I ask. He looks at me.

"I'll be fine, I have to help the others. We don't have much time, go!" He ushers us towards a direction.

"Wait!" I whisper-yell, in case an enemy is around. He turns back around.

"What?"

"You promised you would tell us your name!" A flash of something flits across his face before being masked with that blank face he always wears.

"It's Evan. Evan Jace Zyder. Now hurry, we don't have much time." He urges, before jumping down from a balcony, landing on the lower floor.

Ello! I think this chapter was quite productive actually! No kissing, but believe me... You guys will be thankful you waited! ;) Be patient! I promise that there will be more Auslly cuteness in the next chapter! Or possibly the chapter after! Scouts promise!!!

And I was a Girl Scout before so that applies! (Subconscious: You quit that in fifth grade though...) SHUSH! They don't need to know!....

^.^ I'll see you guys next time! Bye!

P.S. Have you ever gotten texts from a Spanish guy? And even when you say you're only a teenager they still persist?...