Our Destiny..... Ch. 19 Auslly fanfiction

Ally's POV

The thought of Austin coming to rescue me both comforts me, and also at the same time I fear that it's a trap. That we'll both get captured, and I don't want that to happen to him.

"Why are you being so nice to me? I thought you hated me because of my sister?" I ask. Her eyes show nothing but guilt and sadness.

"I can't say much more Ally, they'll get suspicious." Her eyes gaze up to something in the ceiling, and I follow her eyes to see that there was a small black dot there, almost invisible. It was a camera, watching my every move. Of course, it couldn't hear us.

"Ally, just know this, if Austin comes, we can all be free. Just trust me alright." She says quickly before grabbing my hand in hers and quickly stuffing something in it, so that the cameras can't see. Then she turns and leaves.

I don't dare to look to see what it is, in fear that the cameras can see. So, I turn away from it, and pull the blanket over my head before looking, it was a piece of paper. It said that the whole story about the rape was true, except, that her brother actually did rape Arielle. The people controlling her told her to make up a story to make me think that she hated me, that she was the one behind all this.

When really, it's much more complicated.

Austin's POV

She's sorry?? What for? This is all so confusing, but there is one thing on my mind, and that is to find Ally. But I don't know where to start, I have no clues whatsoever. *ding dong* the doorbell rings loudly throughout Ally's house, and I walk to the front door, ready to say that they're not home.

But instead, I find a letter. A letter, addressed to me. From someone name Janelle....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Austin,

You might be wondering who I am. Well, let's just say that I'm the one who "kidnapped" Ally. I put quotes around kidnapped because well, I don't want to do this. I don't want to hurt people, but they make me. They, being the leaders behind all this. This is what I want to tell you, if you want to save Ally, come to the address below.

I need you to help us, Elaine, Ally, and me. We're being controlled, well me and Elaine, we need you to help us fight them. Remember to come at 3 PM tomorrow, not earlier or later. -Janelle

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I come to the end of the letter, I see the address, and almost faint. I remembered this address from memory, it was my best friends house. Elaine Summers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3K reads! Awesome!!!!! Thanks guys, hoped you like the chapter! I don't really have much to say besides vote, comment, blah blah blah. Bye! 8D