Our Destiny..... Ch. 9 Auslly fanfiction

Austin's POV (Next morning)

I decided to check my email to see what my fans have been sending me. And, I see that many are asking me why there's no new music. Well, better get back to work, which is going to be hard considering my feelings for Ally. It's never going to be the same around us ever again.....

I decide to drop by Ally's house to pick her up and take her to Sonic Boom to write some new songs. As I open the door, I see that her parents weren't home.

"Ally?" My voice ringing loudly through the house. It's so quiet I can hear my heartbeat, but then I hear a noise, almost like a sob from Ally's bedroom.

Ally's POV

When I finish reading, I almost rip the letter in anger. How dare she!! Hasn't she tortured me enough?! Now she has to take my parents too?! I almost scream in anger, but then the sadness hits me. My parents are really gone. I haven't been this sad since...... Her.

I fall to the ground and just curl up in a ball and cry, its probably good for me to release my emotions.

I didn't cry while we were kidnapped, or when she came into my life. I had to stay strong to show her and Molly that I'm not weak. That they can't break me on the outside, but on the inside, I'm falling apart. I lay there crying for I don't know how long, until I hear a door open and close.

I don't pay much attention cause it's probably just the cleaners that come every week to clean our house because my dad is too lazy too. Just thinking of them makes me cry even more, I have to get them back no matter what.

Austin's POV

I slowly make my way to the door leading to Ally's bedroom, not knowing what to expect. But as I reach closer, I hear that it's a girl. What if it's Ally?! Well of course it's Ally stupid, it's her bedroom! I open the door and see no one, but the bathroom door is slightly open and I can just see Ally on the floor curled inside herself. (Ok. Was that just me or did that sound wrong? No? Just me? Ok, moving on!)

I quickly rushed over to where she was and carried her back to her bed. It looked as if she was clutching something tightly in her hands, a letter and a chain of some sort. I sat down and pulled her on my lap, wrapping my arms around her to comfort her. I wonder what's wrong, whats she holding? Hmmm... Well, I have to comfort her first.

"Shhhh..... Ally what's wrong?" I try to keep my voice calm but seeing her like this makes me sad too, and the fact that we're so close.

"They... Took..... Them!!!" She gets out between sniffles.

"Who's them?"

"My parents!!" She cries. Why would someone take her parents? Did she or her parents offend anyone?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh. My. God. THE MOST STRESSFUL TWO MONTHS OF MY LIFE!!!!! I had writing, essays, school, science fair, tests, science fair, DID I MENTION THE SCIENCE FAIR?! It doesn't help that Ivys procrastination is rubbing off on me.... CURSE YOU IVY!

She's probably gonna read this five seconds after I post cause we always tell each other when we post. So yeah, wait! I just got a text from her saying she's getting in bed, and that means she won't go on the computer for the rest of the night.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Awwwwww..... Oh well. So today we got our panoramic pictures back! I looked horrible. My eyes were squinted and I had this weird smile on my face..... Why do I always ALWAYS manage to look horrible in pictures. Sigh, well this is getting quite long so I'll save my ranting for another time! Anyways, I have another story idea but I won't bore you guys with it so bye my little Louis carrots!